Live your Disney Dream or simply staycation in style at our beautiful townhouse in sunny Kissimmee, Florida, just three miles from Walt Disney World!
Now featuring free pool heat for our private splash pool!*
Comfortably equipped to sleep eight people and tastefully decorated with relaxed furnishings, it is well suited to families with children and the perfect home base for your Central Florida adventures! We offer all the necessities plus plenty of little extras throughout. Our goal is to create a memorable guest experience.
Your kids will love our Mickey-themed children’s room featuring a twin-over-full bunk bed plus an extra twin bed. Plenty of room for four kiddos, though the full bed is roomy enough to sleep two adults. New bathroom décor features Toy Story!
Kids adore water, and our townhouse is equipped with a private splash pool. The pool faces a nice green space (more privacy), and it does have a standard retractable safety fence.
Don’t sweat it! Our townhouse has a Nest thermostat that you may control at your leisure, plus ceiling fans throughout.
The home is located in Windsor Hills Resort, a well-maintained, highly secure, gated and guarded community. Your stay with us includes access to all resort amenities including a huge gradual-entry resort pool, water play areas, a fitness center, hot tub, and dueling water slides! The home is a short, five-minute walk to the resort clubhouse and water park.
* We don’t charge extra for pool heat, but please let us know prior to your stay if you would like it turned on. We do have guests that don’t use the pool at all throughout their stay.
SPECIAL TOWNHOUSE FEATURES
• The extra faucet at the kitchen sink provides fresh, tasty drinking water via a newly installed eco-friendly APEC Premium reverse osmosis water filtration system. Healthy, convenient, and economical - just refill your water bottles!
• We’ve placed hotel-style luggage racks in the bedrooms, each rated to hold 150 pounds.
• We offer Keurig single-serve plus Krups drip coffee makers, with both portion packs and pods of coffee in starter amounts, including Tim Horton’s coffee!
• For the little ones, we offer a pack and play (plus sheets), high chairs, safety bed rails, a stroller, and booster seats.
• The townhouse has current issues of WDW (Walt Disney World) and Attractions (greater Orlando) magazines for you to enjoy. We hope your kids will be delighted with our small but ever-growing library of classic and modern books stored in the children's room and selected to appeal to a wide range of ages and tastes. We also have a selection of toys and games.
• Four HDMI flat-screen TVs (one in each bedroom and one in the living room).
• A Nest thermostat with the flexibility to set a temperature comfortable for you.
• A keyless entry and check-in system customized for each guest.
• Free cable and high-speed internet (WiFi).
• New lamps and alarm clocks featuring USB ports are on each nightstand in the master suite and downstairs bedrooms.
• Our house phone is equipped with FREE local and long-distance calling to 72 countries, plus a house phone number for people to call you.
• An Amazon “Alexa” echo dot in the downstairs living room for your enjoyment.
Three bedrooms and three bathrooms, full kitchen, living room, dining area, and private splash pool with child safety fence and safety lock on patio doors. All three bathrooms are en suite, and the adult bathrooms each have a wall-mounted hair dryer.
The cozy master suite is upstairs. It has a king bed with a premium mattress, an en suite bathroom, a ceiling fan, and bedside lamps with USB ports and dual settings including a goose neck reading lamp.
The Mickey Mouse-themed children's room is also upstairs. It features a twin over full bunk bed and an additional twin. The full size bed can sleep two adults. It also has an en suite bathroom newly decorated in a Toy Story theme.
The downstairs bedroom contains a queen bed with premium mattress, bedside lamps with USB ports, a ceiling fan, and an en suite bathroom that also opens into the hallway.
The comfortable living room has ample seating; the dining area table seats six.
A stacking washer and dryer are located in the upstairs hallway utility closet for your convenience.
We provide all linens and towels, including pool towels, which you may bring to the water park. The resort does not offer pool towels.
This is a self-catering townhouse. We start you out with a small quantity of essentials such as toilet paper, paper towels, garbage bags, dishwasher soap, and laundry soap. Guests are responsible for supplementing these with their own supplies. WalMart and Publix stores are nearby.
Guests receive complimentary starter coffee and toiletries upon arrival.
We offer one dedicated parking spot in front of the house, as shown in picture. Per HOA rules, only ONE vehicle may park in the driveway at a time. Overflow parking spots are available just a few yards up the street on the right side, and by the clubhouse.
Each additional car and driver associated with the rental party will need to check-in at the gate and receive a separate bar code. We have a three-car maximum at this property. Per our HOA security, all additional drivers MUST be approved and pre-registered in our system prior to guest arrival. This means that the primary guest will NOT be able to request and add additional driver passes at the security gate upon arrival. This is an HOA requirement.
As part of our commitment to providing an excellent vacation experience for you and your family, we are continually updating our townhouse and its furnishings. Please note - this unit does have a staircase inside.
If during your stay, there are any problems in the rental house, our property manager will promptly assist you. You’ll receive a security voucher prior to your arrival containing contact information. If the property manager is unavailable, please contact the owners via this site for an expedited response; we respond immediately to inquiries or concerns.
This unit is self check-in and equipped with keyless access for which you’ll receive a one-time, unique entry code for the duration of your stay.
IMPORTANT: Please note that after booking, primary communication will be via email. Please check your Vrbo/Homeaway email after booking for important check-in information. Our security gate does NOT accept rental vouchers via text message; therefore all check-in information is sent by email only.
Please note that there is a $59.00 non-refundable fee for property damage insurance for coverage up to $1500 in damages. If it doesn’t immediately appear on the initial booking quote, you will see it near the end of the checkout flow.
The guest making the reservation must be twenty-five (25) years of age or older and must occupy the rental property the entire term of the reservation. The primary renter must provide the names and ages of all guests prior to check-in. Total capacity of the townhouse is eight (8) people including infants.
Please note – there is a Ring doorbell at this property.Get the full listing »