Vacation in the heart of Disney at 'My Mickey House 2,' a 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom Kissimmee vacation rental townhome! The home boasts 1,440 square feet of living space and comfortably accommodates 8 for a relaxing Sunshine State retreat. Lounge by your own private saltwater pool in the backyard, or take advantage of the many resort amenities located throughout the Windsor Hills Resort complex. After a magical day at the parks, you’ll look forward to relaxing at this luxurious Kissimmee home!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Step into the spacious great room, where floor-to-ceiling windows allow the warm Florida sunshine to flood the room with natural light. An open layout seamlessly connects the living area with the kitchen, making it easy to enjoy everyone’s company.
Prepare delectable home-cooked meals in the fully equipped kitchen and enjoy your meal at the sleek dining table set for 6 or the breakfast bar set for 2.
Once you are satisfyingly full, move the festivities over to the lounge area, complete with 2 plush sofas and a flat-screen cable TV.
From the living area, slide open the door to access the splendid screened-in patio. With no rear neighbors, the patio overlooks an open area offering plenty of privacy. Enjoy balmy days by the sunny, southwest-facing saltwater pool. You may even catch a glimpse of the golfers playing on the Mystic Dunes Golf Course!
The master bedroom is distinguished by high ceilings, a plush king-sized bed, flat-screen cable TV and ample storage for all of your belongings, along with a full en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom features charming wood furnishings and a cozy queen-sized beds. Kids will absolutely love the Disney-themed decor in the third bedroom, which comes complete with 2 twin beds and a flat-screen cable TV.
-- THE LOCATION --
Nestled in the exclusive community of Windsor Hills, this townhome offers an unbeatable location close to theme parks, boutique shops, and exquisite cuisine! Plus, you’ll enjoy incredible resort amenities within the gated community.
Walt Disney World Resort lies less than 10 minutes away and will provide fun and joy for the entire family! Travel slightly further north to visit the iconic Cinderella Castle at Magic Kingdom Park.
If you’re an adrenaline seeker, make the short 15-mile drive north to Universal's Islands of Adventure, where you can ride famous roller coasters such as The Hulk and Dragon Challenge.
This is an unbelievable destination for golf lovers, as the back of the property looks out onto the green fairways of Mystic Dunes Resort and Golf Club. You can also travel 6 miles west to play at Celebration Golf Club. If these clubs do not suit you, check out the multitude of golf resorts found in the Walt Disney World area!
With luxurious resort features at the property, rest days are greatly encouraged! Sip on a cocktail by the lagoon-style pool, relax your muscles in the hot tub, or dine at the newly built cafe. Easily get in your workout at the community fitness area or play a round of basketball or tennis! At night, enjoy a movie at the 40-person movie theater or spend family time in the arcade game room.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, air conditioning, free WiFi, screened-in patio, outdoor furniture, a private saltwater pool, and more
- Resort amenities include a swimming pool, hot tub, recreation area with pool table and arcade games, basketball and tennis courts, movie theater and more
- Family-friendly amenities include a pack n play sleeper, high chair, stroller, child safety gate, ExerSaucer, and child safe pool gate
- Unbelievable Kissimmee location - Easily access multiple theme parks, shops, restaurants, and golf courses, or simply stay near the property to enjoy the many resort amenities
- Nearest Major Airport: Orlando International Airport (~23 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- The pool can be heated for an additional $15 fee per night
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »