Experience an abundance of outdoor adventures from this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house in Kirby, Arkansas. The property boasts 1,600 square feet of well-appointed living space, a patio with outdoor furniture, a gas grill, an outdoor fire pit, and all the comforts necessary to make your group of 8 feel right at home. Set in a scenic area near the Ouachita Mountains, Lake Greeson, Daisy State Park and the Little Missouri River, Kirby is the perfect destination for outdoor enthusiasts!
-- THE PROPERTY --
* NOTE: A 14-day self-quarantine is required for travelers entering Arkansas who have visited an international location or New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, or New Orleans in the previous 14 days. In the interest of public health, these travelers are required to quarantine for 14 days, starting from the date they departed that location *
Master Bedroom: California king | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Full Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping (Closet bedroom 3): Queen Air Mattress
Nestled on the north side of Lake Greeson at Arrowhead Point, this house is fully furnished with all the amenities of home - all you need to bring are some clothes and your toothbrush. Get situated in one of the 3 bedrooms, then unwind in the living room which features a fireplace, abundant seating, a bay window, and full-sized sleeper sofa for additional sleeping space.
Make your way through the bright and airy open-concept layout, illuminated by natural light streaming in through the expansive windows, to the fully equipped kitchen. Prepare delicious home-cooked meals to serve at the 6-person dining table, the 2-person breakfast bar overlooking the living room, or outside at the 6-person patio table for an al fresco experience.
Fire up the gas grill for a cookout and sip a refreshing beverage while you watch the kids run around in the yard. As the sun begins to set, head down to the fire pit and roast marshmallows for s’mores and watch the stars come out.
When you’re ready to call it a night, retreat back inside for a peaceful slumber. You’ll want to be well rested for the exciting activities planned for the upcoming day!
-- THE LOCATION --
You’re sure to love the 7,000 acres of clear water and mountain scenery offered by Lake Greeson, just steps away from the property. Take the kids tubing or water skiing, or pack a lunch and go fishing on the Little Missouri River.
Anglers will thrive here with black and white bass, stripers, crappie, catfish and bluegill just waiting to take the bait. The Little Missouri joins four other popular float streams that offer challenging spring and early summer trout fishing.
Bring your ATV or 4 wheeler and ride along the 31-mile Bear Creek Trail on Lake Greeson near Kirby off U.S. Highway 70. Begin your ride at the trailhead located in Daisy State Park on the north shore, and follow the trail along the picturesque eastern shore of the lake through land managed by the United States Army Corps of Engineers.
Bring your tubes and an ice chest for snacks and refreshments and float the Caddo River in Glenwood! There’s nothing like a day on the river soaking up the sun’s warmth. Be sure to bring your waterproof phone case to capture all the good times for lifelong memories. Make a stop in Murfreesboro - the only public accessible diamond site in the world!
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, 4 flat-screen Smart TVs, starter pack of essentials (trash bags, soap, shampoo, conditioner, hair dryer, etc), patio, outdoor furniture, gas grill, outdoor fire pit, chest freezer, driveway parking for 8 vehicles, trailer and RV parking and more!
- Great Kirby location just steps from Lake Greeson, near Bear Creek Trail, 30 minutes to Murfreesboro and more
- Airport: Memorial Field Airport - 525 Airport Rd, Hot Springs, AR 71913, (~49.2 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »