Leave your worries behind and enjoy a relaxing lakeside vacation at this 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental house in Kingston. This spacious 1,639-square-foot home comfortably sleeps 6 guests with room for 2 more. Spend your days swimming in the lake 100 yards away and your nights around the chiminea on the expansive deck looking up at the stars. Whether you're in town to fish, golf, hike or spend time with friends and family, this is the perfect home base for all of your Lake Texoma adventures!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin Daybed with Twin Trundle Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Additional Sleeping: Full Air Mattress
Your Lakeside getaway begins the moment you arrive at this beautiful home! Follow the tile floors into the living room and relax on the plush furnishings after a long day of traveling. Stream your favorite shows on the flat-screen Smart cable TV while you make plans for your trip.
When you're ready to eat, step into the fully equipped kitchen to cook your famous recipe. Keep the chef company at the 2-person breakfast bar or snack on appetizers at the 4-person table. This spacious kitchen features modern appliances, tiled countertops, and a large island. Set the formal dining table for 6 and share stories and laughter with loved ones over a hot meal.
Most of your time will be spent on the multi-level deck with an outdoor table and umbrella, lounge chairs, and gorgeous views of Lake Texoma. Walk 100 yards to the sandy shore and swim in the refreshing water or go for a scenic stroll along the shore. End the night around the chiminea and roast marshmallows under the stars.
Retire to the master bedroom to rest up for the next day's activities on the four poster queen bed. The rest of the group can choose from the twin daybed with twin trundle bed and the 2 twin beds in the other rooms. A full-sized air mattress is also available for additional sleeping.
-- THE LOCATION --
After a hearty breakfast, take the provided kayak out on the water and explore the lake. For those looking to rent a boat or jet skis, Red Duck Water Sports offers both and is just over an hour away. Anglers will have no trouble finding a guide to take them out to fish for striper, catfish, crappie, or bass.
Eighteen miles away from the home is Lake Texoma State Park offering hiking, swimming, fishing and more. Guests can also book a fishing charter through Blue Water Striper Guide Service or rent a pontoon boat at the marina. Across the street from the park is the Chickasaw Pointe Golf Club, a championship course boasting lake views and challenging fairways.
Try your luck at the Texoma Casino or travel a little further to the Madill Gaming Center. Bring out your inner child with a trip to Extreme Sandbox where you'll have the unique opportunity to drive bulldozers, excavators, or wheel loaders.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances, a flat-screen Smart cable TV, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, a multi-level deck with outdoor furniture, a chiminea, lake views, carport parking for 2 vehicles, driveway parking for 4 vehicles, and more
- Waterfront Kingston location 100 yards from the sandy shore - Close to hiking, golfing, fishing, restaurants, shopping, casinos, watersports, Extreme Sandbox, and much more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport - 2400 Aviation Dr, DFW Airport, TX 75261, (~101 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking inside the house
- Pet friendly with $100 per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- This property sleeps 6 travelers in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 8 with sleeping arrangements available on the air mattress
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »