Plan your next escape to Kingston, Oklahoma and stay at this 1-bathroom vacation rental studio situated just 2 miles from a marina. With easy access to the Red River or Lake Texoma, spend your time boating, swimming, fishing, or sunbathing. Book a fishing charter, hike through Lake Texoma State Park, golf at Chickasaw Pointe Golf Club, dine out at restaurants, or see if you can get lucky at Texoma Casino or Madill Gaming Center. Make the most of your lake days and build lifelong memories.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Studio: Queen Bed, Sleeper Sofa
After waking up, brew some coffee and set to work preparing a hearty breakfast in the well-equipped kitchen. Eat at the kitchen table with seating for 4 or step out to the patio to soak up the sunshine.
Change into your bathing suits and head to the lake! With the marina just 2 miles away and plenty of parking for your vehicles, RVs or boat trailers, this property is perfect for your lake adventures.
Shower off in the full bathroom and change into your most comfortable clothes for a relaxing evening. After a home-cooked dinner, unwind on the sofa or recliner and watch some TV.
When you’re ready for sleep, turn the couch into a sleeper sofa or crawl under the covers of the queen-sized bed and rest up for the next day.
-- THE LOCATION --
If you do not own a boat and would like to explore the waters of Lake Texoma by boat or jet ski, there are multiple places nearby to rent from. Keep your watercraft docked at the boat slips just down the road from your vacation rental.
Love to fish? Bring your fishing rods and reel in the largest catch of the day. Here you can find catfish, bass or crappie. Book a fishing charter through Blue Water Striper Guide Service.
Venture to Lake Texoma State Park, 16 miles away, to enjoy hiking, swimming, fishing and more. Afterward, dine at The Belly Flop Restaurant or go to Barbay for a fun bar scene with concerts on the weekends.
Book a tee time at Chickasaw Pointe Golf Club. This championship course boasts lake views and challenging fairways. If you prefer entertainment inside, go to Texoma Casino or Madill Gaming Center. Another fun attraction is Extreme Sandbox where you can drive bulldozers, excavators or wheel loaders.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, charcoal grill, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, patio with outdoor table, covered parking for 2 vehicles, driveway parking for 4 vehicles, trailer and RV parking space
- Great Kingston location with easy access to Lake Texoma, marinas, restaurants, Lake Texoma State Park, hiking or biking trails, golf course and more
- Nearest Major Airport: Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (~89 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking if evidence is found there will be a $300 fine.
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please do not flush anything in the toilet other than toilet paper. Please note this property runs on a septic system, thus it is critical no items (feminine products, condoms, baby wipes, floss, food, toys, etc) other than toilet paper be flushed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »