Discover the nature mecca of northern Lake Tahoe when you stay at this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom, plus loft area Kings Beach vacation rental condo! Surrounded by a profusion of pine trees, this 3-story home invites 10 guests to experience the solitude of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. With a plethora of outdoor activities at your fingertips, such as skiing and hiking, and great community amenities, including a pool and tennis court, you're sure to enjoy every minute here!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Loft: Twin-over-Full Bed, Twin Trundle Bed
Enter the home through the open living space, where you'll find a totally modernized interior outfitted with wood paneling and lavish furnishings.
Get lunch started in the fully equipped kitchen, offering stainless steel appliances, beautiful granite countertops and a large eating counter with bar seating for 4. Whip up all your family's favorites and enjoy a meal with the whole group at the sleek dining table.
Relaxation abounds in the living area, housing a flat-screen cable TV, gas fireplace and a leather sectional sofa equipped with cupholders. Watch your favorite HBO show on the TV after a day on the slopes or a hike around Lake Tahoe. To further unwind, make the short stroll over to the seasonal community pool for a leisurely swim - situated just steps from the front door!
Spend an evening at home amidst the fresh forest air and utilize one of the 2 private decks overlooking the woods. Enjoy the soothing sounds of nature and the flowing creek as you cook out on the gas grill.
You'll have no trouble settling down for the night in one of the well-appointed bedrooms or up in the loft. All 3 bedrooms and the loft have flat-screen cable TVs, so everyone can fall asleep watching a late-night movie!
-- THE LOCATION --
Kings Beach offers a plethora of opportunities for outdoor adventure year-round, including boating, golfing, hiking, biking, and skiing. Ideally situated in north Kings Beach, the condo is just 5 minutes from Lake Tahoe and 11 minutes from the Northstar California Resort!
Summertime invites a plethora of lakefront activities, such as relaxing on the beach, paddle boarding along the shore and jetskiing on the open water! Hiking and biking enthusiasts will be enticed by the several trails nearby, which can be found near the Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest.
Fuel up after a day of exploring the area when you grab a bite at Jason's Beachside Grille or The Soule Domain. For a scenic drive, head 11.2 miles to Truckee where you'll find an array of tasty restaurants, museums, and even more nature areas!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 5 flat-screen cable TVs, DVD player, free WiFi, gas fireplace, central heating, ceiling fans, linens and towels, washer and dryer, 2 decks, gas grill and more
- Community amenities include picnic tables, bocce ball courts, and a basketball court, along with a seasonal pool
- Unbeatable Kings Beach Location - Minutes from Lake Tahoe and countless year-round outdoor activities! A short drive from Northstar California, downtown Truckee, Old Brockway Golf Course, and other area hot spots
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Truckee Tahoe Airport - 10356 Truckee Airport Rd, Truckee, CA 96161 (~9.5 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »