Set amongst the rolling Black Hills, this 3-bedroom+loft, 3.5-bath vacation rental cabin offers 8 guests a stay just 11 miles from Mount Rushmore National Memorial! The cabin boasts views, an electric fireplace, 2 flat-screen TVs and spacious deck ideal for relaxing. Visit Custer State Park, drive Needles Highway, tour Crazy Horse Memorial and enjoy attractions at Rushmore Tramway Adventures and Rush Mountain Adventure Park, when you're not out exploring all that this area has to offer!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Loft: 2 Queen Beds
Modern comforts and rustic cabin charm make this getaway the perfect space to enjoy all that makes up South Dakota! Floor-to-ceiling windows look out over the rolling landscape and let natural light flood into to the open concept floor plan.
Kick back in the leather seating while you watch a movie on the flat-screen TV or simply unwind in front of the electric fireplace after a day filled with wildlife viewing. Downstairs, a second seating area boasts another TV and ping pong table for an adrenaline-filled alternative.
Fuel up for a day of thrills at Rush Mountain Adventure Park by preparing hearty home-cooked meals in the fully equipped kitchen. Boasting stainless steel appliances, wraparound counters and chic tile details, the kitchen is ready for anything you might need.
Make the most of the summer months by firing up the gas grill and taking a seat out on the expansive deck. Linger outside as the sun goes down and sip a glass of wine to unwind from the day.
With 3 bedrooms and a spacious loft available to sleep you and your traveling companions, you'll all find sleep with ease!
-- THE LOCATION --
Head up Iron Mountain Road - offering 17 scenic miles - to Mount Rushmore National Memorial, only 11 miles from the cabin! The Crazy Horse Memorial is only 27 miles away, offering additional sightseeing.
Just over 21 miles away, Custer State Park boasts the beautiful Needles Highway, as well as abundant wildlife, fishing, swimming and hiking! Kids and kids at heart will love visiting Big Thunder Gold Mine, where you can tour the mine and pan for gold.
Zipline tours, a high ropes course and mountain roller coasters await at Rush Mountain Adventure Park and Rushmore Tramway Adventures. Take a ride through history on the Black Hills Central Railroad 1880 Train.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, 2 flat-screen TVs, an electric fireplace, provided linens and towels, ping pong table, kitchenette, washer and dryer, furnished deck, gas grill, driveway parking for 5 vehicles with available parking for RVs and trailers, and more
- Stunning Keystone location just minutes from Mount Rushmore National Memorial, Custer State Park and other adventure attractions including the 1880s train and Rushmore Tramway Adventures
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Rapid City Regional Airport (32.1 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »