For many, the artistic island culture of Key West is an intricate piece of its magic. THE ARTISTS' MUSE is an ode to that notion. This home, with its rich history of artists living in residence or visiting as guests, has been recently redesigned to celebrate art, culture, and the upscale island life. A spacious main living and dining area, a brand new kitchen, private bedrooms and bathrooms, a stunning private pool - all adorned with artwork from Cuba, Haiti, and of course, the Keys, each piece with its own story to tell. THE ARTISTS' MUSE is also the proud recipient of the 2017 Historic Florida Keys Foundation Preservation Star Award. This award recognizes excellence for preservation in historic Florida Keys properties. Experience a piece of island history, and let THE ARTISTS' MUSE be your personal gallery for your time in Old Town Key West.
THE PERFECT LOCATION...
If you ever decide to pull yourself away from this wonderful home, you'll realize that Key West's best restaurants, live entertainment and every other attraction are just a few minutes from your door. Yet, you are tucked down a famous tiny hidden street, best known for its dreamy romantic name: Love Lane. This is truly a home that will spoil you for other vacation homes. There is off-street parking in the driveway, plus space for bicycles, mopeds, or electric cars.
THE LIVING AREA AND KITCHEN...
The kitchen and living rooms of THE ARTISTS' MUSE are meticulously furnished, with a wall of French doors providing a lovely view of your backyard oasis from both rooms. The main living area has a large sofa and chairs for the group to gather, with a flat screen TV. The eat-in kitchen is completely up-to-date and you'll find all of the tools and equipment you will need to create a gourmet meal. There is bar seating for a casual bite, and a full dining area just off the kitchen. Best of all, you are surrounded by an imaginative collection of artwork brought from all over the world to complete this masterpiece of a home.
THE PERGOLA AND POOL AREA...
The back yard is simply stunning, with gorgeous tropical landscaping and plenty of space to enjoy the sunshine and the shade in the Keys. There is a whimsical dining area under the pergola, as well as an upscale outdoor shower for a quick rinse after the beach. The large BBQ grill is perfect for a poolside BBQ. The private pool area is an exotic retreat: the large heated pool is surrounded by chaise lounges with on-demand colorful lighting for a truly festive evening by the pool.
• First Master Suite: Located in the Main House off the kitchen/living area side of the home by itself with a Queen bed, a large flat screen TV, direct access to the Pool Area, and an en-suite bathroom with a soaker tub.
• Second Bedroom: Located in the Main House on the opposite side of the living area with a Queen bed, a flat screen TV, and an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower.
• Third Bedroom: Located in the Main House with Two Twins OR One King bed, a flat screen TV, and access to the third full bathroom in that hallway (that also opens to the pool) with a walk-in shower.
• Second Master Suite: Located in the Guest House with a Queen bed, a private controllable A/C, a flat screen TV, and an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower.
ALL LAST KEY VACATION HOMES INCLUDE:
• Washer and Dryer
• Central Heat and A/C
• Ceiling Fans
• Flat Screen TVs in Living Room and All Bedrooms
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Basic stock of spices
• Starter supply of paper products
• Starter set of cleaning products
• Linens and Towels provided
• Wireless high-speed Internet access and full cable included
In addition, this fully stocked home also includes, but is not limited to the amenities on this list:
• Fully Fenced and Lushly Landscaped Private Yard
• Private Heated Pool
• Off-Street Parking in Driveway
• Propane BBQ Grill
• Interim housekeeping provided upon request
• This property will accommodate up to 8 adults
• No Pets AllowedGet the full listing »