Reset your senses in the land of sun and play!
A total remodel!
Tumbleweed has been totally remodeled by designer/owner with form and function, that means comfort and style. You will be delighted by a fine blend of earthy colors and natural materials embracing clean lines.
Bring your skis, bring your fly rods or your good walking/hiking shoes to explore the beautiful valley.
Super location!! A year around free town bus stops just a short walk away (1 1/2 block). Town center is 1 mile and Big Wood River is within 2 blocks,
• Living room is nice and bright with vaulted ceiling, wall of windows and cozy fireplace.
• Furnished with Wassily chairs and Flokati rug for timeless modern comfort.
• The main private deck off the living room over looks the aspen treed courtyard.
• Second deck off kitchen has a gorgeous sunrise view over the mountains. A perfect place to start your day with morning coffee.
• An artisan crafted live edge dining table with 8 seats takes a center stage, a perfect place to open that fine wine and share your delicious meals.
• Waterfall peninsula eating bar with 4 stools is a great place to gather for breakfast and/or pre-dinner visits.
• This kitchen is designed and equipped with serious cooks in mind.
• Bosch 5 burner gas range with convection oven and Bosch dishwasher.
• Complete cutlery set, classic white dinnerware, stemware and pots and pans.
• State of the art Gaggia espresso machine and a conventional coffee brewer.
• Enjoy the second deck off kitchen, watch the sun peaks above mountains.
• Both bathrooms are lovely and modern with spa quality elements such as rain shower head with heated floors. Hair dryer is provided for your convinience.
• Luxurious large master bedroom is furnished with queen sized heated
memory foam mattress and Siberian down comforter.
• Private patio off the master bedroom a perfect
• Second bedroom is also furnished with luxurious heated memory form
mattress and Siberian down comforter.
A super location
• Free ski bus (year around) stop is a block away yet the "Tumbleweed" is on a quiet private road, no busy street noise!
• One minute walk to scenic Big Wood River with large park like setting.
• Enjoy the miles of hiking trail just behind the townhouse.
• Endless paved trails for scenic bike rides and walks.
• Walk to town center (1 mile) or catch the 5 min. ski bus ride to bottom of the
• We like to do our part in taking care of our planet!
• Our guests have private charging station right outside the front door for their electrical cars.
• Cable and internet ready.
• Patio dining set
- also speak Korean
Space creates sense of calm
Show cases to attention to detail
Good reading, place to keep books next to bed, comfy sheets with down comforters
A place to unwind and relaxGet the full listing »