Kerrville River House! Fully renovated and remodeled with a Chic Farm House Style with modern amenities and high end appliances!
4 bedroom-2.5 bathroom house on sitting on Guadalupe Riverfront. Perfect for weekend get aways, girls weekends, guys weekend, couples, families, large groups and adventurers alike!
Approx 400 feet of Guadalupe River frontage with premier swimming, kayaking, and amazing fishing holes in the Kerrville, TX! Shallow entry into the river, reaching a deep swimming hole in the center of the river. Head right, towards "Bear Crossing" for great shallow river play and natural hot tub! Head left , for kayaking and a rope swing down river!
- House sits in a quiet neighborhood, with a country feel, surrounded by trees and nature. Get your coffee ready and watch our family of deer graze the property at dawn. Lots of ducks on the river, frogs and fish galore. A true Riverhouse retreat in the middle of nature. Yet, it is minutes away from anything in Kerrville! Get your "glamping" on, with HEB, Starbucks, Antique Shopping, Wineries, Restaurants, all minutes away!
-Home is on 6 acres which includes part of the island across the river from the house. It is steps away from the river, with lots of land to explore. Perfect for littles and big kids alike! An easy 1-2 minute cleared trail walk to the river. Golf carts and UTV’s are welcome on the property (at your own risk).
- Parking for 4+ vehicles in front of house inside fenced-in circle driveway. More parking inside fenced yard for additional 5+ vehicles. Parking for 9+!
- Covered front porch entire length of house. Perfect for welcoming guest and late night chats.
- Back patio covered entire length of house. Access from Kitchen and Master Bedroom. Beautiful unobstructed views of the river and hills.Great for watching morning wildlife and enjoying an evening happy hour.
- Covered Balcony on second floor with awesome views of river, hills and sunset. Access from 2 of 3 Bedrooms (Kids bunkroom no access).
- Approx 100 yard walk from house to river. There is a little trail, very easy flat walk
- Nice big, flat rocky area for chairs, ice chests, fishing and bonfire at rivers edge.
- Directly in front of the house the river has a wading area approx. 400’ x 30’. Then the river drops approx. 6’ deep into a great swimming, floating, kayaking and fishing area.
- Bear Creek Rd Low Water Crossing ¼ mile upstream. Nice, shallow gentle rapids from crossing to edge of our property. Great for wading, sitting in chairs and playing for smaller children.
- Great kayaking and additional fishing opportunity just down river. Approx ½ mile trip downstream, with some small rapids, to Thompson Dr Bridge and another ¼ mile to City Pier for public pick-up/parking lot.
- Large charcoal grill by house
- Outdoor furniture on back porch
- Brand new floors installed 2016 first floor.
- Brand new paint entire house 2016.
- Huge foyer with custom built mud bench with plenty of storage and Game Center.
- Large inviting living room with rock fireplace and flat screen TV.
- Hidden kids nook under stairwell.
- Beautiful dining room with custom built table seating for 10. View of backyard riverfront.
- Kitchen fully stocked with utensils and stainless steel appliances incld double ovens.
-Breakfast nook seating for 4-5. Beautiful view of river from kitchen through huge sliding glass doors.
- Coffee bar overlooking river
- Utility room with Washer/Dryer and pantry shelves.
- Life jackets for all sizes stored in laundry room
- Large Half Bath between dining room and living room.
- Master bedroom with king size bed and custom twin bunk beds. Full size bathroom with double vanity and shower. Large walk-in closet.
Second Floor (3 bedrooms / 1 bathroom):
- One bedroom with queen size bed and access to balcony and jack-and-jill bathroom. Walk in closet! Wake up to beautiful views of river and hills without leaving your bed!
- Second bedroom with queen size bed and access to balcony and jack-and-jill bathroom. Wake up to beautiful views of river and hills without leaving your bed!
- Kid decorated bunk room and with one set of twins bunks beds and a twin bed with pull out twin trundle. (No direct access to bathroom or balcony). Wakeup to beautiful views of river and hills.
- Large bathroom with tub and shower, with detachable shower head to make bathing little ones easy! Vanity is separated from the toilet room. Perfect for multiple groups getting ready!
Extra Features you won't find in other rentals!
- Family board games included- chess, checkers, jenga, dice, tic tac toe.
-Tons of kid toys under hidden nook beneath stairs, with a custom sliding barn door.
- Serenity corner with yoga mats, kettle ball, yoga blocks, resistance band, work out DVD and towels. Blender in the pantry for early morning protein shakes or late night margaritas.
-DVD player and Golden-T golf ocated in kids bunk room
-flat screenSmart TV's throughout the house! Amazon video, Netflix, HBO, Spectrum Cable TV, all on demand!
-DVD player in Master bedroom
- Free wifi!
- Hair Dryer in each bathroom
- Iron and Ironing board in upstairs middle bathroom closet
- Extra Cot located in master closet- for toddlers or last minute guests
- library of books to check-out in cabinet by dining room
- High end appliances including, double ovens, kitchen-aid mixer, crockpots.
- Fully stocked kitchen. Even has s'mores handles and lots of bakeware!
- kids books in bunk room
- bath toys in upstairs bathroom under the sink.
- Custom Bar/Game room in the garage with AC and extra bathroom and shower! Two Flat screen TV's with cable, perfect for watching multiple sports games at one time. Bar, sink, refrigerator! Bar stools, dominos table, Jena, cards, dice darts! (Extra charge for game room access)
What more could you ask for?
Come stay with us! We hope you love it as much as we do! We can't wait to host your family and friends at GuadalupHey River Haus!Get the full listing »