Rental basis: Entire house or apartment
Number of bedrooms: 2; Number of other rooms with beds: 0
Number of bathrooms: 3
Our Villas are perfectly suited for families and couples alike. Fully air-conditioned throughout, each villa is comprised of 2 en-suite bedrooms plus a downstairs cloakroom. The open-plan dining and living areas provide the option to relax & dine in the cool indoors of your villa.
Prefer the outdoors? Your spacious veranda serves up a gentle breeze from our tropical gardens. The Swimming pool and each villa private Jacuzzi offer a cooling respite, whilst our sunken pool bar serves cocktails throughout the day.
Facilities & Amenities:
• Each Villa offers Chef Service
• Fully air conditioned bedrooms
• Separate en-suite bathrooms for each bedroom with a Jacuzzi at the roof top
• Free Wi-Fi
• Room Safe
• Swimming Pool
• Transfers from the Airport/Train/ Bus station can be organized at a fee
• Spacious Closets
• Satellite TV- flat screen
• A Pool Bar with cold and refreshing alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
• Mandhari Restaurant
• Ayahs & Drivers Accommodation can be arranged at a fee
• Board Room
• A fully equipped kitchen
• Each Villa has a private Barbeque area
Adventure & Activities to do;
Take a boat trip and learn how to snorkel on the reef of Diani Beach is a great way to see Kenya’s diverse marine life in the south coast. Contact our front desk for the Diani tides table.
For the more adventurous traveler take kite surfing lessons, Diani is a world renowned location for kite surfers around the globe.
VISIT DIANI ART GALLERY
Find art by artists all over Africa, from the West, North, South and East of this continent. This gallery has already made a huge impression on lovers of fine African Art in Diani Beach.
DISCOVER KAYA KINONDO FOREST
Tour to the Kaya Kinondo forest and learn about the cultural and spiritual importance of the forest to the Digo people. The forest is also one of the oldest forests on Kenya’s South Coast with 187 plant species, 48 species of birds and 45 of butterfly.
• Camel riding on the beach.
• Get your henna tattoos and look beautiful.
• Take a tour of Wasini Island and Kisite Marine Park. Snorkeling and dolphin spotting at Kayak in the mangrove.
• Day trip to the Shimba Hills National Game Park.
• Dhow Sailing
• Local fish trip in traditional sailing boats (Ngalawa)
• Biking on Diani beach
• Colobus Monkey’s sanctuary
• Nature trailsGet the full listing »