*Please note another vacation rental unit is on the premises with some shared amenities and other travelers may be present during your stay*
Experience the grandeur of the Last Frontier at 'Chinook Cabin,' a custom-built 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental cabin in the Kenai Peninsula Area. Up to 6 travelers with adventurous spirits will have easy access to fishing, hiking, and snowmobiling for great Alaska thrills. The gem-like Spirit Lake is just 10 minutes away for waterfront entertainment!
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds
Conveniently located between Kenai and Soldotna in a quiet area you'll find 'Chinook Cabin.' If you've spent your day reeling in premier salmon, prepare them with ease at this home's shared fish cleaning station.
When you're ready to unwind inside, have a seat in the main living area. This lovely cabin has radiant in-floor heat throughout so you're sure to be comfortable no matter where you relax inside.
Connect to the complimentary wireless internet for a recipe while the designated chef prepares the cooking space in the well-equipped kitchen complete with custom cabinetry. Share Alaskan-sized feasts at the dining table with enough seating for 8.
Weather permitting, gather around the shared outdoor firepit to enjoy an evening under the stars. Indulge in a perfectly roasted s'more for an after-dinner treat!
Rest up for another day of peninsula exploration in one of the 2 bedrooms. The king bedroom is upstairs next to the furnished loft, while the second bedroom is downstairs by the kitchen and connected to the en-suite bathroom.
'Chinook Cabin' is the perfect retreat to escape from the city bustle. Take up a new hobby as you try out fishing the Kenai River, canoeing on Spirit Lake, or horseback riding around the peninsula. The Eagle Rock Boat Launch is a mere 3 miles away, so accessing the river is sure to be a breeze.
You'll be just 20 minutes from the Kenai National Wildlife Refuge which is 1.9 million acres of protected land. If it's summertime, check the Kenai town calendar for outdoor river festivals showcasing local music, art, and education courses.
If you can't get enough of world-class fishing, cruise 1 hour and 30 minutes south to the town of Seward. Book a guided deep-sea fishing tour and make sure to keep an eye out for breaching whales!
Dine with the locals in the heart of Kenai just 10 minutes away. Venues such as Kenai Joe's Paradisos, and Veronica's Old Town Cafe await to satisfy your appetite and are located near the Visitor & Cultural Center.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen satellite TVs, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, charcoal grill, desk space, carport parking, access to the shared outdoor fire pit, and more
- Idyllic Kenai location just 3 miles south of Spirit Lake, 20 minutes from downtown Kenai, 1.5 hours from Seward, easy access to hiking, hunting areas, fishing, wildlife viewing, snowmobiling, and other outdoor activities
- If you're traveling with more than 6 guests, check the availability of the additional 1-bedroom vacation rental on the property (listing #408065 on the Evolve website). Please inquire with Evolve about renting both properties together
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Kenai Municipal Airport, 305 N Willow St, Kenai, AK 99611 (9 miles from property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Observe quiet hours after 10:00 PM
- Please note another vacation rental unit is on the premises with one shared amenity, and other travelers may be present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »