Share the Aloha spirit at this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home in Keaau, which sleeps 4 and was designed using a universal design concept, opening the home up to 6 people of all abilities to enjoy the beach and beauty of the Hawaiian jungle. Widened doors, a wheelchair ramp, varied height counters, and accessible showers provide everyone with a peaceful jungle experience. Plus, this property is located in a secluded setting near a gorgeous bay and local beach attractions!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Full Futon
As you pull up to the property, you'll immediately notice the home's incredible outdoor space, featuring an 8-foot deck and easy access with an ADA compliant ramp. Ample parking is available
The fully equipped kitchen completely opens into the spacious living room area and features a large center island with bar seating and a wicker sofa facing a flat-screen cable TV. Experiment with your travel group by preparing island-inspired home-cooked meals in the kitchen with varied height counters!
Enjoy the amazing deck, relax and listen to the calming sounds of surrounding wildlife. Move your party to the connecting, covered patio and grill up some pineapple and pork chops for a Hawaiian barbecue.
Unwind and drift to sleep in one of the home’s comfortable bedrooms. The master bedroom features an inviting, king-sized bed and a large en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower. Have a quiet, peaceful night sleep and prepare for the next exciting day on the island! A full-size futon bed can accommodate 2 extra children or 1 adult.
Arriving on a late flight? No worries! Although most stores will have closed, the owner will happily arrange to have breakfast items stocked in the home upon your arrival. (Please contact Evolve for further details)
-- THE LOCATION --
Although this home is private and quiet, it's in the perfect location to visit all of the island's top attractions. You'll be just minutes from Kaloi Point and the Shipman Beach hike for an unforgettable day outdoors!
The locals are genuinely friendly and down-to-earth, as they want visitors to appreciate the island’s slow-paced, loving environment just as much as they do. Keaau’s town center is approximately 10 miles away. Explore the neighborhood and reach-out to locals for sightseeing suggestions.
High cliffs, stunning ocean views and whale watching from the bay is an easy quarter-mile walk from the property.
The Hilo Beaches area is also about a 20 miles drive and offers great, local dining and shopping options. Enjoy the area’s outdoor recreation, including golf, kayaking, and Hawaiian paddle boarding.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen,free WiFi, 2 cable TVs, in-unit laundry machines, complimentary coffee, driveway parking for 3 cars, and much more
- Enjoy the large, wraparound deck, outdoor patio and gazebo with gas grills
- Wheelchair friendly with an ADA complaint ramp, widened doors and an accessible kitchen and bathrooms
-Great Keaau location - Beautiful natural scenery from a private location, with easy access to the area’s outdoor recreation
- Nearest Major Airport: Hilo International Airport (17.5 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties, events or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Please note this property can sleep 4 guests in beds, with a full sized futon that can sleep an additional 1 adult or 2 children
- For late arrivals to the island, breakfast items can be provided upon request (Bill paid upon departure, please contact Evolve for further information)
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »