Experience Hawaii like a local at this pristine studio apartment in Kaneohe that's only minutes from pristine Hawaiian beaches! The property is well-appointed, featuring all the comforts and amenities of home, ensuring a relaxing getaway. Sleeping up to 4 guests comfortably, the studio is ideal for a romantic vacation or a small family retreat. Spend your days hiking the stunning mountains, shopping at nearby stores, or swimming, sunbathing or snorkeling at nearby Kaneohe Bay!
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. An exterior security camera is located at the front door, facing out towards the entrance. The camera does not look into any interior spaces*
Studio: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Pullout Couch
This charming studio features 700 square feet of stylish, cozy living space and offers a relaxing environment in a quiet, residential neighborhood.
The fully equipped kitchen is spacious, featuring updated appliances and modern amenities. You'll find that it is stocked with everything you'll need to create a delicious home-cooked meal.
Share a bottle of wine or breakfast at the eat-in kitchen table. Views of the tree tops and stunning blue sky greet you from your seat.
In the living area, a large sofa transitions into a queen-sized pullout if additional sleeping arrangements are needed. Get cozy and enjoy a movie on the flat-screen cable TV during a relaxing night spent at home.
Wash up in the full bathroom before settling in for a peaceful night's sleep in the queen bed.
Sliding doors open up onto the balcony, where you can sip a morning cup of coffee while overlooking the lush trees and mountain tops.
-- THE LOCATION --
Kaneohe offers visitors many opportunities to immerse themselves in nature with beautiful hikes and stunning shorelines to explore! Visit the Ho'omaluhia Botanical Garden with over 400 acres of tropical plants, a freshwater lake, hiking trails, and a free campground to explore.
Just a 6-minute drive from Kaneohe Bay, you'll have plenty of opportunities to swim, kayak, sunbathe or snorkel in the stunning blue waters of Hawaii.
Bay View Mini-Putt is excellent family fun, located just 10-minutes walking distance and 2-minutes driving from the property. Try out the zip line for added excitement!
Less than 25-minutes from the property, Kualoa Ranch is well worth checking out! The 400-acre nature reserve offers activities such as horseback riding and ATV tours. This beautiful lush scenery was the setting for filming during Jurassic World!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, on-site laundry machines shared with the homeowner on-site (note these are lower quality), flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, DVD player, patio furniture, deck, gas grill, stunning views, and more!
- Child-friendly amenities include a high chair and pack-n-play
- Convenient Kaneohe location - Close to shopping, dining, Kaneohe Bay, and endless activities for everyone to enjoy
- Airport: Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (21.1 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or events - smaller gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- *NOTE: Your safety matters. An exterior security camera is located at the front door, facing out towards the entrance. The camera does not look into any interior spaces*
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »