***PLEASE CONTACT OWNER, PRIOR TO BOOKING ONLINE, FOR DISCOUNTS AND SCHEDULE CHANGES***
Welcome to Park City -- Home of “The Greatest Snow on Earth.” There are 3 world class ski resorts at our doorstep, and within minutes, there are more activities and good times to be had than can be named in one little description.
The locals say 'Come for the Winter' and 'Stay for the Summer!' and they are so right! It's such a great time in Park City that there's so much to do that it will be a wonderful vacation for you, no matter what the season!
Skiing, snowboarding, sledding, ice skating, sleigh rides, hiking, mountain biking, boating, water skiing, and a million other activities are right there.
You are sure to enjoy wintertime fun like skiing, snowboarding, sledding and sleigh rides to name a few. In park city, the fun doesn’t stop when the snow melts. The resorts host amazing outdoor concerts and park city mountain resort has fun activities like the alpine coaster and zip lining. The fall colors in park city are breathtaking! Enjoy some beautiful local hikes… bring a picnic lunch to a waterfall. Golfing, fishing and mountain biking are also popular.
Now that you know what a fun time you will have in Park City, look no further for your perfect accommodations! This home, located 3 minutes from the Jordanelle, just off of HWY 248 and Jordanelle Parkway, offers a very convenient location with easy access to all three ski resorts. No congestion or parking issues!!! It's less than 5 minutes from Park City High School and the new theatre/National Ability Center.
The home offers many amenities such as:
• Large 55” Smart TV in both the living room and family room
• TV’s in all bedrooms, with Satellite, DVD, and DVR
• All TVs have DVD, DVR, Satellite
• Great WIFI in the home
• fully equipped kitchen w/kuerig coffee maker, crockpot, blender, tea kettle, etc…
• central air conditioning and allergen reducing furnace
• free wifi, telephone (with unlimited long distance) and wireless printer for boarding passes, maps or coupons
• gas fireplace for a warm, cozy winter evening
• private hot tub with color waterfall and music!
• private gas bbq
• washer and dryer
• board games
• Large boot and glove dryer
• 2 car garage + 2 car driveway parking
The home is newly built (2014) and has all brand new furniture, bedding and linens. It is not only decorated professionally with gorgeous accents, but equipped with amenities and special detail to make you feel at home and meet your needs.Get the full listing »