Whitefish Stage Farm Stay an 8-bedroom, 5-bath, 2 kitchen vacation rental retreat - nestled on an organic vegetable and fruit farm located between Whitefish and Kalispell. The property boasts a hot tub, outside shower, you-pick berry picking (strawberries in June and raspberries in July and August), campfire, hiking, cross country skiing! Up to 20 guests (3 King beds, 5 Queen beds and 4 on two queen pull out couches) can escape to this beautiful, modern, centrally-located venue to come together for a reunion, private event, or vacation. Enjoy all the benefits of a peaceful secluded environment while still being centrally located to all the Flathead Valley has to offer.
-- THE HOUSE --
Main House: Bedroom 1 (Master Suite): King Bed, private bath.| Bedroom 2 (Glacier Room): Queen Bed, shared full bath | Bedroom 3 (Mountain Room): Queen Bed, shared full bath| Bedroom 4 (Rose Room): Queen Bed, shared full bath| Bedroom 5 (Lavender Room): Queen Bed, shared full bath | Bedroom 6 (Daisy Room): King Bed, shared full bath | Bedroom 7 (Ocean Room): King Bed, shared full bath. PRIVATE APARTMENT – (Montana Room): Bedroom 8 (Queen Bed), Private Kitchen, Private Full Bathroom, Living Room with convertible sleeper couch (Queen Bed).
Warm, inviting, and sun-filled home has plenty of room for the whole family, with unlimited possibilities for your vacation rest and relaxation. This home has amazing views of Glacier Park’s Jackson Mountain, fantastic sunrise views of the Columbia Range, and ideal evening shade on the 1400 square foot deck. Or after a long day of vacationing, relax and take in the views on the deck in the 6 person hot tub. The home is well appointed with all your needs including two kitchens stocked with dishes, utensils and spices for cooking, a laundry room, indoor/outdoor Sonos music, high-speed wireless Internet and 4 LCD Cable TV's with internet-based cable TV, Netflix and Amazon.
The main floor consists of a classic open concept kitchen/dining/living great room area with a fireplace, pantry and nearby, separated by door, TV Room. Two large sliding French doors open off this great room to the back deck where there is outdoor living, outdoor/ indoor stereo, dining, BBQ, a 6 person hot tub and outdoor shower. Step off the patio on to a beautiful lawn area which runs around the home and spills into native grasses and organic farmland. On the mainfloor is one queen bedroom (Lavendar Room) with Jack and Jill style full bathroom. The main floor also sports a mudroom/laundry room - situated in the mudroom between the Main House and Apartment.
Upstairs the Master Suite is spacious and airy with vaulted ceilings and a private bath. The king bed looks out over the farm and views of Jackson Mountain in Glacier Park and the Columbia Range. The master bath is an oasis of spa-like serenity with dual sinks, dual walk-in closets, walk-in shower with steam and deep basin soaking tub. Also upstairs are three more bedrooms that look out over the hills and the farmland (Mountain Room, Rose Room and Glacier Room).
The lower level has two king bedrooms (Ocean Room and Daisy Room), with full bath adjacent to a large rec room complete cinema setup, seating for 12, flat screen TV, sound system and plenty of room to relax and play. This room also includes a pull out couch with a queen bed. The basement bedrooms share a Jack and Jill full bath.
PRIVATE APARTMENT is a one bedroom (Mountain Room) apartment with its own full bathroom as well as a separate kitchen, living room and dining area. The couch is also a fold out queen bed.
-- THE LOCATION --
This property is uniquely located, and while just 2 miles (5 mins drive) to the Hutton Ranch Plaza shopping district which boasts: (Costco, Natural Grocers, Sportsman Ski Haus, Cabela’s, REI, Target and more) as well as restaurants that include (Starbucks, Makenzie River Pizza, The Brass Tap, Kobe Steak and Sushi, Costa Vida, Bullman’s Wood Fire Pizza, Panera Bread, MOD Pizza, Chick-Fil-A, 5 Guys and more). While enjoying nearby conveniences if needed, the 65-acre property is rural and private, surrounded by 65 acres of farm and native land. The centrally located property is roughly equal distance to all the Flathead Valley’s main tourist attractions, including Glacier National Park, Flathead Lake, Whitefish, Bigfork, Lakeside, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, Blacktail Mountain Ski Resort, Lone Pine State Park and more.
For those that want to stay on the property, explore the on-site nature paths, perfect for sauntering, running, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, and sledding! What’s more, for a truly unique experience, take advantage of the farm’s full acre of certified organic raspberries in the summer and early fall.
This area is known for its year-round diverse outdoor recreational activities, and you’ll also find a summer theater, farmers markets, golf courses, (two within 10 mins drive) and excellent cuisine.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS -- Key Residence Features to know:
- No weddings or large events to be held on the farm. The house is for immediate guests staying in the home. Total visitors not to exceed 20.
- The home was architecturally designed to not require window treatments and because it does not have any immediate neighbors, it therefor does not have window blinds on most of the rooms.
- There is another house on the property nearby that is occupied full time by the owner’s immediate family. They are available for emergencies if the house hosts cannot be reached.
- The hot tub is a potential drowning risk for children under the age of 12. No children allowed in the hot tub unsupervised.
- This home is occupied by the owners for part of the year. Some closets and the garage will be unavailable to guests.
- Guests understand this is a working farm with equipment, old buildings and some potential hazards. By booking the property through this booking platform, guests completely indemnify and hold harmless the hosts and the property for any injury or damages incurred while visiting the property.
- The house and apartment are accessible by a keypad with a private code you will be given in advance of your stay. The owners will not meet you at the house. You will be given directions and house instructions with a map to the property.
- Cleaning service is available for an additional charge while your are staying.
- Additional property details will be available in a welcome letter once you arrive.Get the full listing »