Explore Montana's Glacier Country from this private and comfortable 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental in Kalispell. This outdoorsy home sleeps 8 with room for 2 more and rests close to all the action in the area, but still provides that secluded cabin-getaway experience with wildlife roaming through the property. Enjoy outdoor recreation, shopping, dining, and more at nearby destinations like Flathead Lake, Whitefish, and Big Fork, then return to relax in this charming 2,500-square-foot abode!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Downstairs Living Room: Full Pullout Bed | Additional Sleeping: 2 Blow-up Beds (Upon Request)
Rows of tall pine trees guide you to your 'Big Sky Country' home-away-from-home, with stunning mountain vistas as the backdrop to set the mood for your outdoor getaway. Decorated in a Montana feel, this house provides modern comforts between 2 living areas in the split-level interior.
The main floor living space boasts an open-concept design, allowing you to spread out and relax in the kitchen, dining area, and family room. Head into the spacious, fully equipped kitchen when the group grows hungry and whip up a gourmet feast!
After sharing your home-cooked meal under natural light at the formal dining table, unwind with favorite shows and movies on the flat-screen cable TV. The large raised deck includes both charcoal and gas grills, so you can whip up a 3-course barbecue dinner to share with your beverage of choice at the patio table!
Before retiring for the night, discover some peace and quiet and cozy up with a good book in the downstairs living room. You'll find 2 bedrooms with comfortable queen beds, while the master bedroom features a plush king bed and an en-suite bathroom.
-- THE LOCATION --
This home offers an ideal glacier valley location, just 10 miles south of the Glacier International Airport and 5 miles south of downtown Kalispell. When you're not exploring the outdoors, enjoy quaint shopping in Big Fork and Whitefish or treat yourself at the local coffee and ice cream shops in Kalispell.
You'll also find several excellent restaurants in the area including Tamarack Brewery in Lakeside and great pizza in Kalispell at spots like Moose's Saloon. If golf is your game, drive just under a half hour to play 18 holes at Whitefish Lake Golf Club.
Enjoy easy access to Blacktail Mountain Ski Area and Whitefish Mountain Resort for endless outdoor recreation during any season, or drive about 45 miles to see all the sites at Glacier National Park. The area is home to many lakes and streams so you can experience great fishing, swimming, and other mountain adventures throughout your Montana retreat!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, an elevated deck with 2 grills and outdoor dining, 2 separate living areas, a flat-screen cable TV, washer/dryer, free WiFi, garage & driveway parking, and more
- Ideal Kalispell location with a woodsy feel and easy access to local attractions, 5 miles from downtown Kalispell, 2 miles to Flathead Lake, 9 miles to Big Fork, 20 miles to Whitefish, 45 miles to Glacier National Park, and close to 2 ski areas!
- Nearest Commercial Airport - Glacier Park International Airport - 4170 US-2, Kalispell, MT 59901, (~15.3 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $100 per stay fee (1 max)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Note that 8 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and pullout, and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the 2 blow-up mattresses (available upon request), bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 10
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »