This Villa is the owner’s primary residence under section 121 of IRC. The owners offer it for rent during limited periods. As such, it is Exempt from STVR rules, so it has no STVR registration #. TAT is TA-185-465-4464-01 . Villa operates in compliance with STVR Regs and Owner requires Guests do likewise. This also means Villa has more “homelike” amenities than most, especially in kitchen and media room laser printer/scanner). They have a lovable indoor/outdoor, self-sufficient cat, with outdoor “microchip restricted cathouse”, stocked with gravity feeder and water.
Villa boasts 5 buildings totaling 3,829 feet; main house + 4 private master suite buildings (Pods). Main house has a private study converted to bedroom with a sink, plus a half bath, media room with 65” Smart TV, gourmet kitchen with granite island, together with elegantly decorated dining and living areas.
Each master suite has 550+ feet, including walk-in closet, bathroom, and large room with 2 beds. 3 bathrooms have large Jacuzzi tubs. Each suite also has a private outdoor, enclosed cold/hot shower for those who prefer a Hawaaiian shower in a flower garden; as well as TV and private lanai, with Travertine floors and granite counters.
Villa is located on large lot at end of Kona Plantation Estates, a gated community of 8 homes, situated 800 feet above sea level for cool nights. The Greenwell Ranch borders to the West and North, which affords amazing privacy and panoramic views of the forest, sunsets, and ocean below.
1. Large gazebo, solar heated pool, large Jacuzzi spa, comfy outdoor furniture, all with amazing privacy and serenity.
2. Solar heated pool is comfortable even during winter.
3. Panoramic coastline and Kona sunset views. By abutting ranch, there are no houses to obstruct views of the Coffee grove, ranch, and ocean below.
4. Stocked with pool toys, beach toys, beach umbrellas, beach chairs, ice chests, etc.
5. Over 2000 feet of covered lanais, and gazebo tiled with travertine to enjoy the outdoors in the comfortable shade and breeze.
Why Villa Cinco
1. Conveniently located; 15 minutes to airport, under 10 to Costco, under 10 to Kona town, 20-30-minutes to best beaches.
2. Comfortable, cool elevation so AC is not critical, even in summer. Quiet, efficient Daikin minisplit AC is optional if you want to mitigate summer heat. IN BEDROOM PODS ONLY.
3. Amazing privacy, views and serenity afforded by Pod architecture and from bordering Greenwell Ranch on 2 sides.
4. Great value compared to alternatives. There are 2 sofa beds and 8 regular beds (3 CA King, 2 queens, 2 fulls, 1 single) plus a large sectional sofa. Large Villa with private suites can accommodate large groups up to 15.
5. Gourmet, fully stocked kitchen, with fast Wifi and robust DirecTV line up.
6. Heated pool is important in winter and optional AC may be important to your summer comfort.
7. This is owner’s sole residence. Property reflects pride of ownership and is professionally managed, cleaned, insect controlled, and maintained. If you enjoy a loving, friendly cat this is a plus, if you are allergic, then best to look elsewhere.
$1000 REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT REQUIRED WITH EVERY RESERVATION!
AIR CONDITIONING AVAILABLE IN 4 MASTER SUITES FOR AN ADDITIONAL $30.00 PER NIGHT IF GUESTS WANT AMENITY during heat of summer.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT OWNERS & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT STAFF HAVE FINAL APPROVAL OVER ALL RESERVATION REQUESTS MADE ONLINE. 7 NIGHT MINIMUM ALL YEAR ROUND**
**All Reservation Requests greater than 12 months in Advance MUST be approved in advance by the Broker In Charge. Rates are subject to change.**
TA-185-465-4464-01Get the full listing »