Kalaoa Hideaway is a 1-bed, 1-bath vacation rental unit situated on a 1.5-acre private estate just 10 minutes to downtown Kona, 5 minutes to Keahole airport, and conveniently located to local attractions, restaurants, and shopping. Catch the sunsets and ocean views from the BBQ lanai area right outside your door. Enjoy an abundance of fruits and vegetables grown on the property. The unit is pet-friendly so bring your Fido along. The owners live on-site and can help you with your travel plans.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: California King Bed | Living Room: 2 Twin Pullout Beds
Nestled on the western coast of the Big Island, this immaculate Kailua-Kona vacation rental apartment can comfortably accommodate 4 guests to make for a splendid couple's retreat or small family getaway.
Exotic pine trees and beautiful gardens surround this 3-level split property helping to make all of your worries disappear, while the colorful interior, with carefully chosen decor, allows you to feel completely at home.
The unit's spacious living room features 2 plush sofas and a flat screen TV to help you unwind in style, while the expansive fully equipped kitchen provides a place for you to concoct delicious home-cooked meals. The space is newly renovated with granite counters, a gas stove, refrigerator, microwave and more.
Complimentary toiletries, wireless internet access and an on-site washer and dryer are just a handful of the amenities provided here to help you feel as comfortable as possible during your stay.
When it's time to chow down, fire up the gas grill on the private furnished patio and dine al fresco as you gaze out at the sunny sands of Hualalai. Before you retire for the night, watch the sun set over the pristine waters of the Pacific Ocean, tropical beverage in-hand.
-- THE LOCATION --
When you're looking for some fun in the sun, head down to the beach, where miles of soft sand awaits! Grab your surfboard to catch some exhilarating waves, swim in the clear azure waters amongst endless aquatic specimen or lay in the sand as the sun warms your skin.
When you're craving some land activities, explore the mountains of Waimea for spectacular views of the island, and be sure to check out Kohala coast, where you can indulge in some retail therapy at the local shops or dine at any of the many restaurant options.
Waikoloa Village is another great spot to visit, as you will find more great shops and dining options, along with terrific surf spots. When you have some leisure time, practice your golf stroke at the Makalei Golf Course, just 5 miles north of the property!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include free WiFi, cable TV, well-equipped kitchen, dishware and flatware, ceiling fans, gas grill, private furnished patio, private furnished balcony, on-site washer and dryer and much more
- Pet friendly with fee
- You'll love the unbeatable ocean views from this tranquil property!
- Unbeatable location - Enjoy easy access to beaches, surfing, hiking, sightseeing, restaurants, and shops
- Airport: Kona International Airport at Keāhole (~ 5 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Dog-friendly with $125 per stay fee (25-lbs limit)
- Please note that the owner has two pets on the property. They will be present, however, they have shock collars so they shouldn't be able to go into the guest's part of the property/area and bother anyone
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »