This quaint 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom house on the Big Island of Hawaii just 15 minutes from Downtown Kona sleeps 4 and won’t disappoint! With WiFi, a full kitchen and more, you’ll feel right at home here. You’ll love relaxing on the private lanai and admire the picturesque ocean views!
-- THE PROPERTY --
**Please note that the property manager lives on site in a separate home (about 30 feet from the rental home, separated by a large area of trees)**
With an impressive 840 square feet of beautifully appointed living space, this lovely Kailua-Kona vacation rental is an ideal home base for a family in search of the quintessential Hawaiian beach getaway!
This impressive dwelling has a fascinating past, as it was previously own by famed television pioneer, Deanna Barkley. Additionally, the property manager lives on-site in a separate unit, so any emergent concerns can be addressed quickly!
Upon your arrival, you’ll simply fall in love with the lush grassy land that surrounds this home, with copious tropical plants - including bougainvilleas and gardenias - sprouting from every direction under the cool shade of multiple towering coconut palms.
Once you enter the abode, you’ll feel right at home amongst its delightfully welcoming interior, boasting stunning hardwood floors, plush furnishings, vibrant decor and massive windows on every wall, filling the space with abundant sunshine and allowing fresh tropical air to permeate throughout the open floor plan.
Additionally, everything you need to feel as relaxed as possible during your stay is here, including wireless internet access, 2 flat screen cable TVs, in-unit laundry machines and even a selection of beach essentials for sun-filled days by the ocean.
The fully equipped kitchen is complete with all necessary modern appliances for at-home cooking. Or, prepare dinner outdoors on the gas grill for an outdoor meal. To enjoy any meal, you can either gather around the gorgeous wood indoor dining table or head out to the lanai to dine al fresco.
This property is elevated at approximately 850 feet above sea level, making for wonderfully cool nights to cap off warm, sunny days. The private lanai is the perfect spot to enjoy the beautiful Hawaiian views right from the property.
-- THE LOCATION --
You simply can’t beat this home’s phenomenal location on a dead-end street in a quiet residential neighborhood, situated just 15 minutes from downtown Kona.
When you stay here, you’ll get the best of both worlds, as you’ll be tucked away from the hubbub of downtown, but within easy reach of all the area’s best attractions!
2 of the best beaches in Kona are also located just 15 minutes from the property, including the stunning Kekaha Kai State Park!
You’ll also be minutes from the airport, making for a convenient commute if you have to catch a last minute flight.
No matter what your interests are, this spectacular Kailua-Kona vacation rental house is the perfect home base for all the unforgettable adventures you plan to embark on during your time in Hawaii!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, large grassy yard, 2 flat screen cable TVs, wireless internet access, in-unit washer/dryer, indoor dining table, outdoor dining table, beach supplies, gas grill, and much more
- Enjoy the best of outdoor living on the home's private lanai, which features stunning ocean views!
- Unbeatable neighborhood location - 15 minutes from the area's best beaches, downtown Kona and the airport!
- This property is managed by a family-owned cleaning company who charge no cleaning fees, yet provide all necessary professional details!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin-sized Beds
Hawaii County Restrictions:
- Quiet hours shall be from 9:00pm to 8:00am, during which time the noise from the rental shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors
- Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area
- Guest vehicles shall be parked in the designated onsite parking area
- The STVR (short term vacation rental) shall not be used for commercial purposes
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Hawaii Tax ID: TA-074-218-2912-01Get the full listing »