Situated steps from Holualoa Bay, this 2-bed, 2-bath Kailua-Kona vacation rental condo for 4 serves as your ultimate homebase on the Big Island of Hawaii! Enjoy the convenience of walking to the beach and farmers’ market, along with the various amenities of the Holualoa Bay Villas. Spend your afternoon surfing at Magic Sands Beach Park and your evening watching the sunset over the ocean from your private lanai.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed
The vibrant landscaping of Holualoa Bay Villas welcomes you to your Hawaiian home-away-from-home. Kick off your vacation with a cookout by the community pool or doubles competition on the tennis courts.
Stroll down to the beach to relax island style or head up to your top-floor condo to beat the afternoon heat. Prepare a homemade classic in the kitchen, fully equipped with stainless steel appliances and a wine cooler.
Indulge in your culinary creation indoors around the 6-person dining table, or move the festivities out onto the lanai for unobstructed ocean views and whale watching. Keep your eyes peeled for surfers in Banyans - a hotspot for local and professional surf talent!
Take in the sunset vistas from your private 2nd floor viewing spot before curling up for a movie night in the living area adorned with tropical furnishings and beach-themed accents. Find a spot on the large leather sofa as a feel-good movie plays on the flat-screen cable TV.
Both bedrooms house plush mattresses ensuring everyone gets a good night’s rest before another Big Island adventure. The master bedroom even includes the added luxury of a flat-screen Smart TV, sliding doors to access the lanai and a full en-suite bathroom with a glass door walk-in shower.
-- THE LOCATION --
Catch the early morning surf on the beach, mere steps from your front door, before taking a short drive over to the farmers’ market for a fresh treat! Also within minutes lies quaint island shops and restaurants to suit all tastes.
For a change of scenery, head down to Magic Sands Beach Park, only a mile away, to explore the rocky shoreline or venture a little further south to snorkel in the historic Keauhou Bay.
Further your island adventure over at Hulihe’e Palace, a former residence of King Kamehameha, embedded with Hawaiian history and royalty. Continue further up the coast and you'll find Honokohau Harbor - famous for world class sportsfishing!
Lace up your hiking boots and head into Hawai’i Volcanoes National Park or Kaloko-Honokōhau National Historical Park to pursue scenic trails with epic island views. If golf is more your sport, hit the links at Kona Country Club or Makalei Golf Club!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a wine cooler, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen TVs, in-unit laundry machines, central air conditioning, private lanai, outdoor furniture, community pool, grill area, tennis courts, fitness center and more
- Perfect Kailua-Kona location in the Holualoa Bay Villas - Steps from the beach, farmers’ market, various shops and restaurants! Within minutes of popular island attractions like Magic Sands Beach Park, Volcano National Park, Maunakea State Park, Keauhou Bay and Hulihe’e Palace
Hawaii County Restrictions:
- Quiet hours shall be from 9:00pm to 8:00am, during which time the noise from the rental shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors
- Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area
- Guest vehicles shall be parked in the designated onsite parking area
- The STVR (short term vacation rental) shall not be used for commercial purposes
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »