Escape to the white sand beaches and dazzling blue waters of the Big Island in this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom Kailua-Kona vacation rental condo. This Hawaii home features 1,000 square-feet of well-appointed living space, sleeping accommodations for 4 and a private lanai with spectacular ocean views. Located in the desirable Country Club Villas, this condo grants you access to resort amenities, along with the convenience of a central island location.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Recently remodeled, this lavish property features modern appliances and delightful tropical decor. You’ll immediately feel at home upon entering into this condo thanks to the spacious open layout and abundance of natural light.
Step into the main great room and the first thing you’ll notice is the fully equipped kitchen, where the chef in your group can work their magic. The kitchen includes brand new appliances, ample counter space and a breakfast bar with seating for 3.
Walk back towards the living room area and you’ll find charming thatched furnishings along with a flat-screen cable TV. Floor-to-ceiling windows double as a doorway out onto the lanai finish off the space.
Head out onto the private lanai where you and your guests can look forward to firing up the grill and watching the sunset on a warm evening. The balcony is equipped with a dining table set for 4, gas grill, ceiling fan, cozy lounge chair and inspiring views of the lush foliage and shimmering waters.
Walk back inside through the second entryway and step into the master bedroom. The master bedroom boasts a king-sized bed, flat-screen cable TV, ceiling fan and an en suite bathroom which includes a walk-in shower.
The second bedroom is equipped with a queen-sized bed, flat-screen cable TV, ceiling fan and closet storage.
-- THE LOCATION --
The Big Island of Hawaii is home to unparalleled beauty and endless opportunities for adventure, offering everything from rain forests on the Hilo side to stunning sandy beaches on the Kohala side.
Begin your epic vacation at Keauhou Bay, located only a mile away! Here, you can rent a kayak, try your hand at fishing or stand up paddleboarding, check out the Keauhou Canoe Club and relax at the park which includes picnic tables, a pebble beach and sand volleyball court.
Located in the Keauhou Resort area, this property is also convenient to a plethora of shopping, movie theaters, restaurants, golf courses and beaches. Various local favorites are also within walking distance.
Dine at the famous Sam Choy’s Kai Lanai restaurant and browse the shops at Keauhou Shopping Center. Check out Bongo Ben’s for a hearty breakfast and Huggo’s On the Rocks for a great happy hour and stunning sunset.
Other incredible attractions nearby include Sadie Seymour Botanical Gardens, Waipi’o Valley, Hulihe’e Palace and the Kilauea Volcano.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, air conditioning, ceiling fans, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, private lanai, patio furniture, gas grill and more!
- Resort amenities include 3 swimming pools and 2 tennis courts
- Unbeatable Kailua-Kona location - Minutes from shopping, dining and golfing. Close to numerous local favorites, including Keauhou Bay!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Kona International Airport (~14 miles away from the property)
HAWAII COUNTY RESTRICTIONS:
- Quiet hours shall be from 9:00pm to 8:00am, during which time the noise from the rental shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors
- Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area
- Guest vehicles shall be parked in the designated onsite parking area
- The STVR (short term vacation rental) shall not be used for commercial purposes
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties and large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »