** Please note the homeowner lives on-site, in a completely separate unit with some shared amenities and may be present during your stay **
Experience an idyllic Hawaiian stay at this Kailua vacation rental home. Outfitted with a pool, patio and great location just 2 miles from Kailua Beach Park, this 2-bed, 2-bath abode makes it easy for 4 guests to enjoy the Aloha State. You'll be 1 mile from the shore, 3 miles from Lanikai Beach, and minutes from hiking, kayaking and shopping!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Named ‘Grace Hale’ to embody gracious Kailua living surrounded by warmth and hospitality, this 2,804-square-foot vacation rental house has everything you need for a relaxing stay. When you're not lounging beside the pool or surfing at the beach, the living area features plush couches and a flat-screen cable TV for you to unwind.
Whenever hunger strikes, the kitchen is well-equipped to suit your needs, with a toaster oven, hot plate, electric kettle and more. Soak in the fresh ocean air out on the patio and throw some burgers on the grill. Savor every bite of your meals at the 4-person bamboo dining set or stay out on the patio to dine al fresco.
Grab a cooler and some boogie boards on your way out to spend the day at Kailua Beach Park. Continue to explore your beautiful surroundings with a stroll in Kawainui Park before heading back home.
Both bedrooms are comfortably appointed and boast queen beds, ensuring that you and your traveling companions have a restful night's sleep. You'll wake refreshed and ready for another rejuvenating day on Oahu.
-- THE LOCATION --
With a location only 1 mile from the beach and 2 miles from the renowned beauty of Kailua Beach Park, this house lets you make the most of your stay. More stunning shoreline awaits at Lanikai Beach Park, while the Lanikai Pillboxes promise a scenic hike with breathtaking rock formations. Maunawili Falls Trail also promises to be worth your while, with lush greenery leading the way to a picturesque waterfall and pool.
Pick up some fresh produce at the Kailua Farmers Market for a picnic in Kawai Nui Marsh, which is less than 1 mile from the house. While you're at the farmers market, keep a lookout for handcrafted art produced by local artisans. Kailua also has boutique shopping along Hekili Street
Numerous gear rental companies will outfit you for the unforgettable kayak or paddleboard excursion to the Mokulua Islands, where the small beach offers beautiful views. Refuel or fuel up for the day ahead, with breakfast at the island-favorite, Cinnamon's!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, a flat-screen cable TV, provided linens and towels, provided dish detergent, in-unit washer and dryer, shared pool and patio access, designated parking for 2 vehicles and more
- The property is called 'Grace Hale' to embody gracious Kailua living, as well as warmth and hospitality
- Central Kailua location within 3 miles of both Kailua Beach Park and Lanikai Beach, near Kailua Farmers Market and with easy access to numerous outdoor excursions!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Daniel K. Inouye International Airport - 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96819, (~16 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note there are 10-12 stairs to access the property, which may present difficulties for travelers with mobility impairments
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit with some shared amenities, and may be present during your stay
- Please note alcohol is not permitted on the property
- Please note that though the pool is shared with the homeowners, travelers do have the option of requesting exclusive access
- Note that the homeowners do have pets on the property, but they will be kept indoors for the duration of your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »