*Note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay. Also note that there are other vacation rentals on site, and other travelers may be present during your stay*
Experience the best of Kailua from this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment which sleeps 4. This lovely apartment features a pool and patio area, shared with the other units on the property and also has a prime location, close to the beach and numerous attractions!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Pullout Bed
Step inside your cozy apartment to make yourself at home in the living area, which features comfy couches and a flat-screen cable TV. The open layout combines the living room with the kitchen, making it easy to carry on conversations with your travel companions.
The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to prepare your favorite home-cooked meals, and the three high chairs at the kitchen counter allow your guests to keep you company while you put your chef hands to work!
Head upstairs to find the bedrooms, which are accessed by walking across a covered patio area with plush outdoor furniture and splendid views of the neighborhood and mountains. After waking up every morning, you’ll love opening up the double bedroom doors to admire the views.
The bedrooms are connected by a pristine bathroom and each bedroom features a queen-sized bed and a flat-screen cable TV.
On sunny hot days, make your way back downstairs to the community patio and pool area, which is shared with the other vacation rental units on the property. Fire up the gas grill for a cookout and gather around the outdoor dining table before splashing around in the pool or soaking up the sun on the lounge chairs.
From this ideally-located apartment, you’ll have easy access to everything that Kailua has to offer!
If you’re seeking time by the sandy shores, Kailua Beach is just a 3-minute drive away! Bring beach toys, surfboards and lounge chairs so you can take full advantage of your beach days.
Shopping lovers will appreciate having a shopping center 2 blocks away from the apartment. Find the perfect souvenir so that you’ll always remember your Kailua vacation.
Great hiking is also close by, along with golf courses, such as the Mid-Pacific Country Club.
This apartment also places you in a great spot for easy access to the airport, Pearl Harbor, Waikiki, Hanauma Bay, Makapuu Lighthouse, Sandy Beach and North Shore!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, covered patio with mountain views, flat-screen cable TVs, wireless internet access, and much more
- Enjoy access to the pool, patio and BBQ area, all shared with the other vacation rental units on the premises
- Great location - Easy access to Kailua Beach, hiking, Pearl Harbor, Waikiki, Hanauma Bay, Makapuu Lighthouse, Sandy Beach, the airport and North Shore!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Note that the pool, patio and BBQ area is a common area, shared with the other vacation rental units on the premises
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »