** Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, with a shared yard, and there may be other travelers present during your stay **
Pack your bags and escape to the sleepy beach town of Kailua to stay at this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment. Up to 4 lucky guests will love being mere steps away from the white-sand beach! Whether you're paddleboarding to Popoia Island or hiking to the Lanikai Pillboxes, there's no limit to the outdoor fun you can have!
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features an exterior surveillance camera, outside the front yard, facing the gate entrance. It does not look into any interior spaces.*
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Full Sleeper Sofa
Switch into vacation mode as you enter this quaint Hawaiian apartment! Rest your tired feet on the plush sofa as you stream your favorite show on the flat-screen Smart cable TV.
Prepare a delicious meal in the well-equipped kitchenette featuring a full sized refrigerator, microwave, and hot plate. Set the table for 2 and share stories with loved ones over dinner.
Soak up the tropical cun in the shared backyard as you sip your favorite drink at the outdoor table with seating for 4.
As your eyes begin to tire, retreat to the bedroom to rest your head on the soft queen bed. Fall asleep to your favorite movie on the flat-screen Smart TV. Additional sleeping can be found in the living room on the full-size sleeper sofa.
-- THE LOCATION --
Grab your beach towels and head to Lanikai Beach or Kailua Beach Park to sink your toes in the sugar-white sand! Spend the day working on your tan, splashing in the surf, or building sandcastles with the family.
Stop by Kailua Beach Adventures, your one-stop-shop for everything fun on the water. They offer kayak rentals, paddleboard rentals, snorkeling, bike rentals, surf lessons, kite surfing, and more. Na Mokulua is another hot spot for snorkeling and beach adventures. Stay on dry land and book a tee time at Royal Hawaiian Golf Club for a scenic day at the links.
Outdoor lovers will love the countless hiking trails in the area. Take a scenic journey to Maunawili Falls or hike to the Lanikai Pillboxes for sprawling views of the surrounding beaches. For a more challenging hike, check out the Olomana Trail, a 4-mile out and back hike.
Make your way downtown to browse the local boutique shops for a souvenir to take home with you. Eat like a local at one of the many restaurants before grabbing a famous shaved ice at Island Snow.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen Smart cable TVs, ceiling fans, air conditioning, spacious yard with outdoor furniture, and more
- Tremendous Kailua location just steps to the beach - Close to fishing, kayaking, surfing, snorkeling, paddleboarding, hiking, biking, shopping, restaurants, and much more!
- Airport: Honolulu International Airport (~19 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- If you’re traveling with a larger group look at listing 400224 for additional sleeping space
- Also note that there is a $ 10 extra person fee for any guest over 2 (beyond 2 guests, max 3 allowed). This extra persons fee does not apply to children aged 12 or younger.
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, with a shared yard, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- *NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features an exterior surveillance camera, outside the front yard, facing the gate entrance. It does not look into any interior spaces.*
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »