Stunning views. Fully equipped homes. Great location. Perfect for large groups. Live in Paradise! Stay in the Country Tropics Combo. The combo unit is compose of the Country Garden House with 3-Bedroom, 2bath and the Tropical Cottage with 3-Bedroom, 1-Bath. In total the combo can accommodate up to 16 guests comfortably. The properties are located a couple blocks from each other (walking distance is about 5 minutes).
Country Garden House
Stay at the Country Garden House, and make your dream of living in paradise come true, even for just a short while. At this home, located in Kaaawa, you will enjoy the breathtaking view of the Koolau Mountain. The captivating view of China Man's hat near the home, will also remain in your memory forever!
The perfect rental property for film crews and/or their staff as we are just a few minutes from many major filming locations such as: Kahana Valley, Kualoa Ranch, etc. Also perfect for contractors who wish to relax at the end of the day after working on town-side.
Enjoy our Custom-Built Designer Executive Hawaiian Style Country Home situated on a private lot just 45 minutes from the airport, where the Koolau Mountains Kiss the Sea.
Located on a quiet residential street with no thru traffic far removed from the busy city of Honolulu, with just a 5-min walk to the beautiful crystal turquoise blue warm waters, white sandy beach, and coral reef, where you can swim with Sea Turtles and exotic fish, to surely complete your Hawaiian experience.
The Master Suite's Private Entrance opens to its Own Covered Lanai for additional privacy. The home is a spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bath that sleeps 8, with hardwood and tiled floors throughout, well ventilated by natural breezes, ceiling fans in all rooms, and tastefully appointed. All three bedrooms are furnished with Tempur-Pedic Queen-Size Beds to ensure every night results in the ultimate restful sleep so deserved for those expecting a complete relaxing experience.
The sitting room and formal dining room are both open to the lanai thru glass French doors, allowing beautiful picturesque views across the spacious lawn.
The property is beautifully landscaped with plumeria, various different types of palms, bird-of-paradise, Hawaiian tea plants, banana trees, orchids, tropical vegetation, and all completely surrounded by privacy fencing.
The modern Executive Kitchen is a Chef's Dream: spacious, open, well-lit and includes marble countertops, island with additional sink for food prep, gas range and oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge with filtered water and ice dispensers, plenty of appliances and complete dinnerware for entertaining if necessary. The formal dining room seats six and makes the perfect setting for gathering with friends and family.
Enjoy a sunrise stroll along the soft white sand of Ka'a'awa Beach or play in the warm clear turquoise ocean. A perfect place to get away, relax, unwind, and enjoy all the natural beauty Hawaii has to offer.
This modern 3 bedroom 1 bath is very cool, spacious and comfortable. The trade wind breeze blows thru the home in addition to the ceiling fans through out, ensuring maximum guest comfort at all times.
This home is equipped with full kitchen with all new appliances, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, blender, large refrigerator, condiments, and a full array of cookware. The living room has classy leather couch and chairs, flatscreen television, artwork, and a hardwood dining table. The entire home has clean travertine tile through out. It is brand new construction.
The master and adjacent bedrooms are equipped with very comfortable, full beds, with extra clean linens guaranteed. The third bedroom has two twin beds. All bedrooms are equipped with large, full size closets, and mirror sliding closet doors. ALL rooms throughout the home have ceiling fans which are run using remote control. There is a washer and dryer and sink in the laundry room, equipped,with detergent. Guests staying 5 days or more can use the washer and dryer. Last minute bookings are welcome, and you may be able to get a greatly discounted price.
Expect an experience of the 'real Hawaii' as the home is in a neighborhood surrounded by cliffs of several thousand feet, and just one mile from Kualoa ranch where Jurassic Park was filmed.
This unit is 1100 Square feet with a large backyard for relaxing and great mountain views, yet so close to the Ocean, on a quiet country road in a peaceful and quiet neighborhood. Furnishings includes 1 king sized bed, 1 full sized beds and two twin beds, with new linens, extra pillows, and new mattresses. Upon request we have sleeping pads for extra guests; also, leather couches and flatscreen TV, and a large new refrigerator & stove. It has the potential to sleep up to 8 maximum. After 4 persons, an extra 25 dollars per person per night charge applies.
We are located in the countryside and you will experience local life, instead of the typical tourist lifestyle. Your hosts live nearby and are able to assist you with finding hikes, getting you surfing equipment (surf equipment is free of charge) or renting out Stand up Paddle boards, as Kaaawa is one of the best spots in Hawaii to practice this sport. The scenery is phenomenal and I don't expect you would have anything but the best time while you are here. Your hosts are available for any and all matters and questions you may have.
The home is located 2 blocks from the public transportation/ bus stop, which can take you anywhere on the island. Their are two restaurants nearby, the Crouching Lion, and Bubba's Grill, plus more if you have a car, such as Keneke's and more, within 3 miles. Kaaawa is considered the most beautiful part of Oahu. Also it's just 17 miles from the famous north shore beaches such as Sunset, Pipeline, and Waimea Bay. It is just 14 miles from famous Turtle Bay.
Everything you might need is included:
* Towels, linens, inside laundry All new appliances
* Full Kitchen with everything you need to prepare meals
* Oven/Stove, Microwave, Refrigerator, Blender, Toaster
* Cable TV
* Free Wireless WiFi Internet
* Boogie Boards Surf boards & Snorkeling Gear
* Outdoor activities include sun bathing, snorkeling, kayaking, boogie boarding, surfing, swimming, spear fishing, free diving, scuba, stand up paddling, strolling on the beach & hiking
* Convenience store, Seven Eleven, is a 1 minute walk away
Surf Lessons, Stand up Paddle Lessons, Hiking tours, Rain forest hikes, (see reviews), overnight camping adventures, spearfishing tours, and
Surf History tours all available, call host! Be advised that participation in these activities is taken at own risk.
ACTIVITIES & ATTRACTIONS:
Below is a partial list of nearby sights & activities.
(All distances are accurate but estimated)
* Subway Sandwich Shop (6 min)
* Shrimp Shack- there are many shrimp shacks, the closest is: (5 min drive)
* World class Thai and Chinese food restaurants (12 min to the south, in Kaneohe Town)
* Windward Shopping Mall (12 min)
* Keneke's Bar & Grill (3 min)
* Kim Taylor Reece Gallery (5 min)
* Pounders Beach (10 min) (Body Boarding & Boogie Boarding)
* Fishing (1 min walk, Kahana Bay) - Arguably the best surf fishing on Oahu!
* Polynesian Cultural Center (10 min)
* Major Movie Theater, Koolau theater (10 min)
* Crouching Lion Restaurant & Inn (10 min walk)
* Hiking (2 min walk) -World class views, some hikes end at a waterfalls, pools, there is a tremendous variety of hikes within 10 minute drive. Ask host for directions
* Tropical Farms (2 min)
* Kualoa Ranch Activity Park, offers off-road tours horseback rides, and movie set tours, ie Jurassic Park, Mighty Joe Young, Easter Island, etc (2 min)
* Kahuku Sugar Mill (15 min)
* Kahuku Golf Course (15 min)
* Malaekahana Beach (12 min)
* James Campbell Nature Wildlife Refuge (15 min)
* Surfing (2 min walk to local spot, or 20 minutes to North Shore, Pipeline, Ehukai, Sunset Beach, Velzyland, Haleiwa Alii beaches) - The world's best surfing! (Beginner waves can be found at Kualoa point, 2 minutes drive)
* Camping (2 min walk) ask host..
* Ho`omaluhia Botanical Garden in Kaneohe (12 min) - worth the trip
* Waimea Bay & Audubon Center (25 min) - Breathtaking!
* Waimea Falls Park (25 min)
* Turtle Bay Resort (20 min)
* Arnold Palmer Golf Course (20 min) - World class!
* Fazio Golf Course (20 min)
* Luana Hills, where Barack Obama plays..(15 min)
* Seven Golf courses in Kaneohe (15 min)
* Downtown Honolulu (45 min)
* Shrimp Shack (5 min)
* Sunset Beach (25 min)
* Banzai Pipeline (25 min)
* Shark's Cove & Three Tables (25 min) - Best Oahu snorkeling & in Top 12 scuba diving spots in the world!
* Byodoin Temple - Valley of the Temples, towards Kaneohe (12 min) - Real Japanese temple nestled in the hills. Breaktaking & peaceful.
* World Famous North Shore Beaches (25 min)
* Polynesian Culture Center: (12 minutes)
* Kahana Valley Nature Preserve (2 min)
* Best Stand up Paddle site on Oahu: (2 min)
TOUR GUIDE services onsite.
Guests may use surfboards, bodyboard, all foor free. The Stand up Paddle boards are available for rent. Additionally, All towels, linens, kitchen utensils, furnishings, television, etc, are all included in the price of your stay.
*Rates may vary by season
Things Guests Like Best
Amazing Mountain View
Very Friendly and Helpful Owners
Clean and comfortable home
Near the beach and hiking area
Away from touristy places
Fully equipped house
Country Garden House
Bedroom 1- 1 Queen Bed
Bedroom 2- 1 Queen Bed
Bedroom 3- 1 Queen Bed
Other: 2 Futons in the sitting room
Bedroom 1- King Bed
Bedroom 2- Full Bed
Bedroom 3- Two Twin Beds
Others: Four sleeping pads
Beach Proximity- Short walk to Kaaawa Beach and Swanzy Beach Park
Nearest Supermarket- less than 15-minute drive to Tamura's Hauula; about 25-minute drive to Safeway Kaneohe
Distance to Airport- about 35-minute drive to Honolulu International Airport
Kualoa Ranch and Activity Club - about 10-minute drive
Papa Ole's Kitchen- less than 15-minute drive
Polynesian Cultural Center- less than 20-minute drive
LDS Temple - about 20-minute drive
Turtle Bay Resort - about 30-minute drive
Aloha Stadium Swap Meet- 35-minute drive
Sunset Beach- 35-minute driveGet the full listing »