The Hill Country Area calls you to a scenic Texas getaway on 23 acres at this beautiful 4-bedroom, 3-bath vacation rental house. Nestled in Johnson City, 23 miles from Marble Falls, 35 miles from Fredericksburg, and 45 from Austin, this 2,400-square-foot home hosts up to 8 guests on a wine country getaway. Enjoy quiet seclusion with easy access to notable destinations, and relax on the expansive porch, front patio, or huge lawn space with aged trees, a fire pit, chiminea, hammock, and more!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
Unwind in the peace and tranquility of Texas Hill Country when you book this family-friendly home, located on 23 acres just 4 miles to the heart of Johnson City and 1 mile to the rolling waters of the Pedernales River. A stunning natural landscape welcomes you upon arriving at your brand new home-away-from-home.
Inside the traditional-style home, connect to the complimentary wireless internet access and stream music as you plan the next activity from the comfort of the rocking chairs. After a day of hiking, biking, and other scenic adventures, the master bathroom's soaking tub offers the perfect way to relax and rejuvenate for the next day.
Head into the open, fully equipped kitchen with pristine stainless steel appliances, ample cabinet space, and all the cooking utensils and serving ware to whip up home-cooked meals when the group grows hungry. Share tasty refreshments at the custom, brick bar counter then set the formal dining table for a family dinner once everything's prepared!
Once you've had your fill of gourmet dishes, spread out on the plush sofas of the living room and cozy up by the wood-burning fireplace. Fill your evening with wildflower-laden walks around the property, fire up the gas grill for a barbecue, then snag a spot by the firepit to finish the night with ghost stories underneath the star-filled sky.
If you need to get some work done before bed, this home also offers a full office space with an elegant desk and bookshelf. Retreat to your choice of 4 comfortable bedrooms with ideal accommodations for the whole family and rest up for the next exciting day!
-- THE LOCATION --
The Hill Country Area is one of the top producers of fine wine throughout the world, and this home allows easy access to local vineyards so you can fill your days with unique wine-tasting experiences. Travel along Highway 290 and discover your new favorite, vintage variety.
This 'Lone Star' home also serves as a paradise destination for any outdoor enthusiast. Pedernales State Park, the Lydon B. Johnson State Park, Milton Reimers Ranch, Enchanted Rock, Hamilton Pool, Krause Springs, and more are all an easy drive away for thrilling day trips. A popular summer pastime in Texas is floating down the Comal or Guadalupe River, both also a short drive away.
Drive just 4 miles to visit Main Street in the heart of Johnson City and stop in Bryans On 290 for some tasty comfort food and healthy dining options. Visit the wineries or Pecan Street Brewing while in Johnson City, or head west to Fredericksburg and peruse the local boutiques. All the attractions in the cultural hub of Austin await just 45 minutes away!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a brick-walled bar counter, wood-burning fireplace with a gas ignition device, free WiFi, a full office space, soaking tub in master bathroom, laundry machines, a front porch, back patio with a gas grill, huge lawn space with a fire pit, chiminea, and hammock, private carport parking, and more
- Scenic Texas destination in the heart of the beautiful Hill Country - This home is nestled on 23 private acres just outside Johnson City, a short drive from several state parks, Marble Falls, Fredericksburg, Austin, and much more
- Airport: Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (~60 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- No firearms or shooting of any kind allowed
- Please note, the fourth bedroom picture shows a twin-sized bed, but it has been upgraded to a queen-sized bed for 2 guests
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »