New Jersey Lofts Near New York
***BOOK ONLINE NOW FOR INSTANT CONFIRMATION***
Images on this listing are representative of the style and quality of units on property. Actual unit is assigned upon arrival. Layout of unit, views and furniture may vary slightly.
You pick the number of bedrooms, and we handle the rest. Ten-foot ceilings, oversized windows and exposed ductwork contribute to the air of contemporary urban design while other extravagant finishes immerse each room in stylish comfort. In addition to the warm, rich textures of the white oak flooring, you’ll find clean stone surfaces, including a mix of granite and quartz in the kitchens and marble in the bathrooms.
Outside your door, the location includes everything from a rooftop deck and resort-style pool to a well-stocked fitness center with popular spin equipment and Fitness on Demand. The resident lounge includes flat-screen televisions, a pool table and a business center with a private conference room. When you venture away from home, the Holland Tunnel and the Exchange Place PATH station give you multiple routes for reaching Lower Manhattan in less than twenty minutes.
- 24-hour concierge
- Bark Park for pets
- BBQ/gas grill and picnic area
- Bike storage
- Business center with laptop stations & printers
- Clubhouse with bar
- Coffee shop
- Conference room
- Fire pits and sitting areas
- Fitness center with yoga room and Fitness-On-Demand
- Grilling stations
- Heated pool
- High speed Internet access
- Onsite restaurant
- Pool table in the lobby
- Postal/Mailbox service
- Reading room with wall-to-wall library
- Resident lounge
- Rooftop deck
- Rooftop garden
- Shuttle service
- Wheelchair/disabled friendly
ABOUT THE SPACE
Live large in a spacious, 1-bedroom luxury apartment, with a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, impressive 10' ceilings, and expansive windows with panoramic views. With a laptop-friendly workspace and the metro station nearby, this large space is perfect for professionals looking for premier corporate housing. Need a vacation? Enjoy a rooftop deck with a heated pool and outdoor lounge overlooking a magnificent Manhattan skyline, or step outside and relish an eclectic shopping experience. Whether you are here for work or play, you will feel right at home in this stylish, comfortable apartment suite that's within arm's reach of NYC's most exciting attractions.
- King bed in the master bedroom and a sofa bed in the living room
- Alarm clocks
- Cable TV
- Coffee maker
- Dining table with plates & utensils
- Flat screen TV
- Hair dryer
- Hardwood floors
- Ironing board
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- Large windows
- Quartz countertops
- Shampoo, conditioner & soap
- Stainless steel appliances
- Toilet paper
- Washer and dryer
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Check in time is at 3:00 PM and check out is at 11AM. We do not guarantee and early check-ins before 3PM. Late check in fee of $25 shall be charged to all guests arriving after 9PM.
- All guests must call or notify the property at least an hour prior to arrival so we can ensure that the unit is ready to be occupied.
- A $250 security deposit will only be charged to the guest should there be any damages in the unit upon check out.
- Pets are allowed with some restrictions. Fee is $150 per pet. Guest must advise the property upon booking should they bring one. A $500 fee will be charged for every unauthorized pet.
- All properties are strictly non-smoking.
- All special requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply such as pack and play, rollaway bed, etc.
- We are self-serviced apartments. Toiletries such as shampoo, soap, and toilet papers are provided as a one-time courtesy. Additional/extra supplies will have to be covered/shouldered by the guests.
- This is a private residential building. Please be reminded that the front desk does not handle issues pertaining to private rentals. No parties allowed and excessive noise is strictly prohibited. Noise complaints are taken very seriously and may result in eviction without compensation.
- All guests must submit the required documents prior to check in to avoid delays on the day of their arrival.
Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.Get the full listing »