There's no better place to book your Nettles Island stay than at this nautical 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath Jensen Beach vacation rental home for 6. Enjoy incredible views of the Intracoastal Waterway and sunsets over the Indian River. Nettles Island is the perfect spot to spend a family vacation, week at the beach or an entire winter escaping the cold Northern weather! You'll have access to the best of Nettles Island living, including a private beach, a beachside pool, clubhouse amenities and more.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin beds | Bedroom 3: Twin Daybed w/ Twin Trundle Bed
This newly updated, beach-themed home is situated right on the Indian River/Intracoastal Waterway, offering beautiful sunset and waterway views from inside or out of the home.
You'll find this 1,550-square-foot rental offers all the familiar comforts of home, including a washer and dryer, a fully stocked kitchen, towels, linens and more. Pack light knowing you can keep your clothing fresh and clean with ease!
For entertainment, feel free to connect to the wireless internet access or choose from one of 3 flat-screen cable TVs or DVD player to catch your favorite shows on. The third bedroom even has a computer for the kids to play their favorite games on.
While you'll want to try the island restaurants, you can save a dime and dine in any time you please. The kitchen is fully equipped with a stove, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer and more.
This property comfortably sleeps 6 guests throughout 3 private bedrooms. With 2 full bathrooms and 1 half bath, freshening up for a day at the beach will be an absolute breeze.
-- THE LOCATION --
Nettles Island is a 24/7 gated community. Short term gate passes are available for free, longer rentals may wish to purchase an automated gate pass for $20. The island is a full range resort community that offers something for everyone. During your stay, you can enjoy different activities, weekly community barbecues, activity clubs and so much more. Be sure to rent a golf cart to enjoy easy access to island amenities.
Spend the day at the private beach just across the way, and make a splash in the heated beachside pool! When you're hungry, a snack bar is ready to serve you! In the commercial center besides the Village Grocer you will find a marina, beach wear shop, and restaurants.
Whether you're traveling only with adults or bringing along the kids, you're sure to find an activity to suit every age. There are tennis courts, shuffleboard, miniature golf, a children's play area, a fitness center, cafe and so much more.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped and stocked kitchen, 50-inch flat-screen cable TV (living room), 40-inch flat-screen cable TV (master bedroom), 32-inch flat-screen cable TV (second bedroom), computer (third bedroom), DVD player, free WiFi, central air conditioning, stacked washer and dryer, linens, towels, 2 adult bicycles & helmets, free parking for 2 vehicles, and more
- Nettles Island community amenities include a private beach, a heated beachside pool with snack bar and restrooms, pickleball, a clubhouse w/ a heated pool, 2 hot tubs and a kiddie pool, activities and fitness center, pool table, ping pong table, case, horse shores, miniature golf, tennis courts, bocce ball courts, shuffleboard, racquetball, basketball, a children's play area, golf cart and kayak rentals and more
- Unbeatable Nettles Island location right on the waterway! Enjoy easy access to all the best of the Nettles Island amenities. Just across the way from the private beachfront pool, and 6 feet from the seawall
- Airport: Palm Beach International Airport - 1000 James L Turnage Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33415, ( ~ 51.9 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- There are 3-4 steps to the main entrance of the home, and all bedrooms and bathrooms are on the second level, which may not be suitable for mobility impaired
- There is only 6 feet between the home and seawall; children, especially younger children, must be watched carefully
- Wristband passes are provided for the community pool, 2 hot tubs and kiddie pool. The 4 bands provided at the property should cover all 6 guests
- Two adult bicycles and helmets are provided
- Golf cart and kayak rentals are available on the island. Getting around the island by golf cart or bike is much easier than by car. It is recommended you use nearby rentals
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- There is OVERNIGHT parking for two vehicles only at the property
- A gate pass is required the owner will call ahead for you to obtain your gate pass
- A gate pass is required for stays over 14 days which can be obtained at the condo office for $20.00, Information provided in the welcome booklet at the property.Get the full listing »