2BR Townhome Vacation Rental in Kyoto

Vacation Rentals

Updated on Aug 4, 2017

New Open! Luxurious traditional house with beautiful garden / lower unit

Located in: Kyoto »
This house has been just renovated and opened in Aug 2016. The house is located in Higashiyama area, main sightseeing area in Kyoto city and is only 5 min to the closest subway station Higashiyama station.

This property is a lower unit of a two storied traditional house. You don't share any room with the other guest stays on the upper unit except the main entrance hall.
House size is about 90 square meter with one bathroom and two toilets.

The standard rate is Yen 40,000 for two guests per night, plus Yen 3,000 for each additional guest over 5 years old. No charge under 5.

To proceed booking, I will first send you a rental agreement and after I receive your signed agreement, I will send you a payment request via Paypal.
You could make a payment online by credit card.
30% of the total is charged at the booing time and the remaining 70% will be charged three weeks before your stay.

For anything, please feel free to contact us!
Get the full listing »
 

More Vacation Rentals Near Kyoto,

VRBO.com logo

Green Gables Machiya

house in Kyoto,

Property Location Green Gables Machiya is in the heart of Kyoto, walking distance from Daisen-in Temple and Daitokuji Temple. This vacation home is close to Kyoto Imperial Palace and Nijo Castle....

Kamiobo - In Kobe (Arima Hot Springs)

guest house/pension in Kyoto,

Property Location Located in Kobe (Arima Hot Springs), Kamiobo is minutes from Arima Toy Museum and Kin no yu. This ryokan is within close proximity of Tosen Shrine and Stamp Museum. Rooms Make...

Holiday House Ayu - In Kyoto (Fushimi)

house in Kyoto,

Property Location With a stay at Holiday House Ayu in Kyoto (Fushimi), you'll be convenient to Fushimi Castle and Fushimi Inari Shrine. This vacation home is within close proximity of Tofukuji Temple...

Rinn Shijo Takasegawa

house in Kyoto,

Property Location With a stay at this vacation home in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), you'll be minutes from Kyoto Tourist Information Center and Gion Corner. This vacation home is close to Kiyomizu Temple...

Ginsetsu - Near Niseko Mountain Resort Grand Hirafu

3 bedroom apartment in Kyoto,

Property Location Located in Abuta, this apartment is convenient to Niseko Mountain Resort Grand Hirafu and Niseko Village. This apartment is within close proximity of Noasc and Lake Hangetsu Nature...

Oyado Kashiwaya - In Kyoto (Kita Ward)

house in Kyoto,

Property Location With a stay at this vacation home in Kyoto (Kita Ward), you'll be convenient to Hirano Shrine and Kyoto Imperial Palace. This property is within close proximity of Funaoka Thermal...

Rice Terrace Villa Sasayuri-ann

house in Kyoto,

Property Location With a stay at this vacation home in Uda, you'll be next to a golf course and close to Takidani Hanashobu Garden and Onoji Temple. This vacation home is within the vicinity of Nihon...
VRBO.com logo

goodideazs, LLC is not affiliated with the authors of this post nor is it responsible for its content, the accuracy and authenticity of which should be independently verified.

About| Advertise| Terms| Privacy| Contact A Greater Town

Copyright © 2007-2018 goodideazs, LLC. All rights reserved.