Nostalgic Japanese apartment with 2 Tatami rooms + bath/kitchen, furnished in minimal zen style - conveniently located in a town with lots of characters - 3 min walk to subway Daikokucho, only one stop by subway to Namba, 6 min walk to JR Imamiya or 20 min walk to Namba. Amenities include shared Roof Top/Pocket wifi/Wireless Speaker/Coin laundry etc. This old school building has NO elevator. Minimum stay 2 nights. We are a certified VACATION RENTALS.
Traditional Japanese apartment with 2 tatami rooms side by side divided by Fusuma sliding doors, renovated nostalgic bathroom and kitchen. Coin laundry on site. Shared roof top available to relax at the end of the day or all day long! Comes with portable Wifi, wireless speaker. No elevator in the bldg. (3rd floor) Please enjoy Authentic Japanese local living!!
The entire apartment is all yours during your stay, plus there's a shared roof top garden available one flight up. This urban greenery is designed and maintained by Coco and friends. It is open 24/7. Coin operated Washer/Dryer and a large drying area available there. FREE rental bike2. Coffee bike EDENICO&Bar on the ground floor.
2 stations available - 3 min walk from Metro Midosuji line/Yotsubashi line Daikokucho Station, or 6 min walk from JR Imamiya Station, where you can use your JR rail pass.
2 stops by Metro Midosuji line to Abeno Harukas Observatory (ranks as Japan’s highest building with its observatory).
16min by JR line to The Universal Studios Japan and Osaka Castle.
There are two free rental bikes to lets you experience real Osaka life. Lots of restaurants and shops (Sushi, Okonomiyaki, Ramen, Indian, Taiwanese, Korean, Japanese Bakery etc.). Several Convenience stores, 24/7 Open Super Market within 5 min walk from our place. Bank, Post Office, Hospitals also within walking distance.
《The apartment is situated in a convenient location》
- 3 min walk from Metro Midosuji line/Yotsubashi line Daikokucho Station
- 6 min walk from JR Imamiya Station
- 10 min walk from JR Shin-Imamiya Station
- 2 min walk from the nearest convenience store (And lots of other stores/restaurants nearby)
- 20 min walk or 1 stop by Metro from Namba/Dotonbori, 2 stops Shinsaibashi
《To Osaka Atrractions》
- 2 min by Metro Midosuji line to Shinsekai/Tsutenkaku Tower
- 2 min by Metro Midosuji line to Tennoji Zoo (Dobutsuen-mae)
- 3 min by Metro Yotubashi line to Americamura/Horie
- 4 min by Metro Midosuji line to Tennoji/Abeno Harukasu
- 11 min by Metro Midosuji line/Yotsubashi line to Umeda
- 16 min by JR line to The Universal Studios Japan/Osaka Castle
- 17 min by Metro Midosuji line to Shin-Osaka
- 24 min by Metro Yotsubashi line to Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan
- 42 min by JR line to Nara
- 50 min by JR line to Kyoto
《From Kansai International Airport》
- BY TRAIN (Takes about 60 min)
Take Nankai line straight to Namba, then switch to subway and one stop to Daikokucho. The apartment is 3 min walk from Daikokucho station.
- BY BUS (Takes about 60 min)
Adult 1050Yen Child 530Yen
Get on bus from Kansai Airport Terminal 1 to OCAT Namba
(From Terminal 2 you can take free shuttle bus to Terminal 1. Takes 11 min)
From Namba, take subway one stop to Daikokucho.
The apartment is 3 min walk from the station.
※Yamato tourist Information Center on 2F of OCAT keeps your luggage.
500 yen per luggage for up to 3 days.
Business Hour 8:00am to 9:00pm year round.
- MIDNIGHT/EARLY MORNING BUS
Adult 1550Yen Child 780Yen
If you arrive early morning or late at night when subways do not operate anymore, please take a bus to/from Kansai Airport.
00:15 KIX Terminal 2 Bldg. Bus Stop No.2
00:30 KIX Terminal 1 Bldg. 1F Bus Stop No.2
01:24 Nankai Namba Station
01:15 KIX Terminal 2 Bldg. Bus Stop No.2
01:30 KIX Terminal 1 Bldg. 1F Bus Stop No.2
02:24 Nankai Namba Station
Then 9min by taxi to the apartment.
《From Itami Airport》
Take the shuttle bus to Namba Station then switch to Metro Midosuji line and one stop to Daikokucho Station.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask :)Get the full listing »