WELCOME TO MY LISTING - Below is a detailed summary of the unit and surrounding area. I have also provided answers to many frequently asked questions to ease the booking process and make your stay more pleasant. Please review this information to ensure this listing meets all your needs. My calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE! and INSTANT BOOK is available to immediately secure your reservation!
I am an experienced host (4 and a half years now) who continues to strive to make your stay convenient and enjoyable. My team and I have over 90 listings in TOKYO. Including some in BANGKOK, MANILA, and HONG KONG.
~~~ THE APARTMENT ~~~
Located in the Ueno / Akihabara area, a lively, electronics district. 3-4 minute walk from a JR Yamanote line train station!!!
1 BedRoom / Studio with 1 semidouble Bed - sleeps 2 people maximum. (Includes linens)
Kitchen (includes stove, fridge, microwave, tea kettle, basic cooking utensils, dishes, glasses, and silverware)
Private Bathroom (includes very hot shower, hairdryer, towels and basic toiletries)
Air Conditioner / Heater with Remote Control
Free Portable Wi-Fi
All linens, towels and basic toiletries provided
10th Floor apartment w/ Elevator
Coin Laundry in the area.
DIRECT train to Narita AIRPORT from here if you walk 10 minutes to Keisei Ueno station!!
Less than 1km from Ueno and 500 meters from the Akihabara area. Easy to walk to Ueno Park as well.
The apartment is 4 minutes walk from Ueno Okachimachi station and 5 minutes to Akihabara station. There are at least 4 different subway lines as well within 10 minutes walk.
Nearby Sights include Tokyo Sky Tree, Tsukiji Fish Market, Imperial Palace, Ueno Zoo, Ryogoku Sumo Stadium, Tokyo Edo Musuem, and not too far to Disneyland!!
~~~ CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT ~~~
For your convenience, we use self check-in/check-out with a key box to assure you entry into the unit the moment you arrive.
CHECK-IN: 4PM or anytime AFTER. Late Night is always OKAY!
CHECK-OUT: 12PM NOON or anytime BEFORE.
See FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS below for more details on:
Early Check-In / Late Check-Out
Transportation to / from the apartment
~~~MOBILE WIFI UNIT~~~ FREE!!!!
Stay CONNECTED 24/7 while in TOKYO!!
Pocket size, MOBILE WI-FI ROUTER INCLUDED!!
Small, light, and easy to carry around with you.
Can USE with your smartphone, tablet, laptop,etc.
No need to rent a phone or buy a sim!!
Waiting in the apartment for you upon arrival!!
Data Unlimited ( may slow down if you download a lot)
FREE TRAVEL CONCIERGE (**NEW**)! Exclusive for booking with Will !
Got any questions about your stay in Japan? A professional travel concierge service will take care of it! Experienced travel experts are only a text away. Flick them a text anytime and theyll offer their insider advice for FREE! Exclusive for booking with Will !
The expert-based service covers a variety of aspects --
Pre-trip: flight/activities/car booking, trip planning, travel packages, etc.
On-the- road: restaurant booking, shopping discount, transport support and instant
TABICA is your key to unlocking the beauty of local life. Spend a day with a native as your guide and make your stay in Tokyo unforgettable by joining a trip today.
One day tours including Bushido Master, Soba Making, Day with a Monk, Dining and Farming.
~~~ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ~~~
1) IS THE UNIT AVAILABLE?
For convenience, my calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE.
Feel free to use INSTANT BOOK if available or submit a booking request with your 1st email. First come, first serve. LAST-minute bookings are usually not a problem.
2) CAN I CHECK IN EARLY AND/OR CHECK OUT LATE?
CHECK-IN: 4PM or anytime AFTER. Late Night is OKAY!
CHECK-OUT: 12PM NOON or anytime BEFORE.
A courtesy 1-2 hours may be available ONLY if asked within 24 to 72 hours of arrival or departure ( that is when I will know ). More than 2 hours will require a fee or for you to book another night.
BAGGAGE HOLD: I would recommend using coin lockers at a nearby station. Many main stations have lockers big enough for a full size suitcases. If no more than 3 hours before or after check in / out, PACKED bags can be put / left in the unit. RULE: Notify me of this and leave the KEY in the keybox for the cleaner.
3) HOW DO I ACCESS THE APARTMENT
The address and excellent walking directions from the nearest train station(s) are provided in your CONFIRMATION / ITINERARY once you have paid and been confirmed.
A KEY BOX is used at arrival and departure. Detailed information for my SELF check-in procedure will be provided in the DIRECTIONS portion of your ITINERARY.
The portable router and PASSWORD will be in the apartment when you arrive.
4) CAN I ADD EXTRA PEOPLE / BEDS
This unit has:
---1 Semi Double Size Bed ( 120cm by 200cm )
Sorry but the bed size can NOT be changed.
It accommodates (sleeps):
1 to 2 People with plenty of space.
5) DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
Age 2 and under are free if they share a bed or you provide their sleeping surface.
Age 3 and up are counted as guests.
Sorry, but no baby cot is available.
6) HOW DO I GET THERE FROM THE AIRPORT?
Nearest station: UENO OKACHIMACHI (4 min. walk)
2 Train Lines: HIBIYA Line - gray line
YAMANOTE Line - JR line
GINZA Line - orange line
OEDO Line - pink line
Direct trains to many places in the city including Tokyo station, Ginza, Shinjuku, Ikebukuro Asakusa, and Ebisu!!
FROM NARITA AIRPORT:
BY DIRECT TRAIN: 40 minutes--- Fare---2,400
Narita Skyliner to Ueno Keisei Station.
Shorter walk to the apartment if you exit the Skyliner at Nippori and take the JR Yamanote line to Ueno Okachimachi station.
FROM HANEDA AIRPORT:
BY TRAIN: Take the Keikyu Line to Shinagawa and transfer to the Yamanote Line.
TRANSPORTATION: NEAR 7 Metro / Train Lines:
Train Station ----- Train Line:
Ueno Okachimachi ----- JR, Hibiya, Ginza, Oedo
Kesiei Ueno ----- Skyliner to Narita
Akihabara ----- JR Yamanote / Sobu / Chuo lines
Suehirocho ----- Ginza Line
Check website Hyperdia or Jorudan Trains in Japan.
7) WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1. Nightly price x # of night(URL HIDDEN)plus any nightly charges for extra guests when applicable )
2. Cleaning fee( one-time fee )
3. Service fee( one-time fee set and collected by -------, typically between 6 and 12% )
Weekly Price: Price may fluctuate based on peak holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates to see the current price for those days.
8) IS THE PLACE CLEANED DURING MY STAY?
It is professionally cleaned prior to your arrival and after you depart.
For your privacy, no one enters the house during your stay except for you and your group.
9)ANY QUESTIONS I MISSED?
Please email me.
CHEERS AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!!!
House Rules: 1. The apartment will be all yours so please take good care of it.
2. Please be quiet and discreet. Very important to respect your neighbors in Japan as everyone lives close together! Absolutely no partying in the unit. Please enjoy yourself outside and make new friends.
3. You must turn off the air conditioner/heater when not there.
4. Please take off your shoes when you enter.
5. NO SMOKING inside the apartment. Outside on the balcony is fine. Standing and smoking in front of the building entrance is not allowed. Please dispose of your buds properly. Do not put in recyclable cans or bottles.
6. SELF CHECK-IN: For your convenience and privacy this is a self-catering unit. It is your responsibility to find the place. Don't worry because I give very detailed and accurate directions in the confirmation.
7. This is NOT a HOTEL: As such, you cannot ask anyone in the building for assistance. My team and I are always available between the hours of 7 AM and 1 AM via ------- messaging. Phone calls are typically unanswered due to the Japanese culture of answering phones in public.
8. BEDS: By booking, you acknowledge the total number of beds and bed sizes. Please read carefully to make sure your party will be comfortable with the available accommodations.
9. DEPOSIT: We don't take a deposit, but you will be held liable for any damages. Please report any damages as soon as they occur. Honesty is the best policy and will be rewarded.
10. CLEANING: The place is professionally cleaned before your arrival. Our standards are very high, but if you have any concerns contact us upon arrival.
11. YOU MUST separate the trash*** #1 VITAL thing in Japanese culture!!
Trash is divided into categories and put in different bags.
Please separate your(URL HIDDEN) burnable, recyclables (cans, plastic bottles, glass), and non-burnable items.
Please put these in separate bags. Using any clear plastic bag is okay in Tokyo.Get the full listing »