Everything you want to do in Osaka is walking distance :)
7 minutes to the nearest station!
15 minutes to Namba area by walk!
13 minutes to Kuromon Market by train!
You can enjoy Osaka food, anime culture, sea food market and everything nearby! :) This room is for family and big group.
You can use a new-opened private room in the apartment! Bathroom ,kitchen, bedroom are all private :)
Please have a nice rest in the cozy room and comfy beds.
Well provided amenities such as shampoo, cookwares, microwaves, fridge are available :)
You can bring pocket wifi with you when you go out while your stay so you do not need to worry about internet access !
You can only use your room. Bathroom and Kitchen are also private :)
Do not open or knock neighbor's door. Do not leave any luggage in the hallway.
I cannot come to see you for your check-in and out usually. But feel free to contact me if you need! I will try to answer my phone too :)
If you have question about sightseeing or our room, please message me and ask me any time! We can also communicate using Line application for a faster communication!
Please do follow the Japanese manner during your stay
1. After your booking is confirmed, the detail of the room and check-in procedure will be sent. Please check messages.
2. In case of you can not use internet during your travell so, please save your smart phone what you need.
!!!If you have not checked our messages before you arrive Japan and call us after you arrive Japan, you will wait for a long time in case!!!
3. Do not do anything to annoy for neighborhood.
Do not make a noise in the room and at sharing spaces. Especially,be careful your noise in the night time.
Do not invite in the room anyone who is not guest.
Please distinct your rubbish.(BottleCan, Plastic and other)
4. Please gather you rubbish.
5. Do not dye hair in the room, bathroom or dressing room.
6. Do not take any fixtures in the room.
7. If you destroy something in the room, please tell me as soon as possible.
8. Do not stay beyond check out time. If you beyond, you have to pay 5.000 yen for fine.Get the full listing »