Convenient access to all that Osaka has to offer! Only 3min walk to Metro Daikokucho Station, 1stop to bustling Namba/Dotonbori, 2stops to Shinsaibashi. Famous soul-food mecca of Osaka Shinsekai is only 1stop by Metro or 10min walk away. A studio apartment with bath and kitchen, furnished in minimal retro-chic style. Amenities include free pocket-wifi, 2bikes, towels, hair dryer, speaker, soap/shampoo, tea, cooking wares, fridge, microwave, washer/dryer on site (coin-operated), Shared Roof-top Terrace.
Retro vintage Japanese apartment is on the 4th (top) floor. The unit is equipped with two MUJI beds and three sets of comfortable futons with MUJI organic linens are very reputable from guests. Ideal for 2-3 people, but the place sleep up to 5 people. Furnished with air conditioning and heating.
Amenities include free pocket-wifi, linens & towels, hair dryer, radio/cd player, soap/shampoo/conditioner, tea, kitchen with cooking wares, fridge, toaster, microwave, slippers, washer/dryer on site (coin-operated), laundry supplies, Shared Roof-top Terrace etc. 2 FREE rental bikes available.
The apartment is situated on the 4th floor (top floor, no one above you!) of a walk-up building (No elevator). The building itself is somewhat old, but it's nicely renovated and decorated inside the apartment. The unit is equipped with two MUJI semi-single sized beds (half a queen size/80cm wide) and two sets of futons - sleep up to 5 people comfortably. Newly renovated tiled bathroom and a full kitchen with everything you need to fix simple meals. Pocket wifi and A/C, heater available in the unit. Coin Laundry available on site. Ample closet space to store your suitcases, oversized windows, vintage lamps, quality linens make this place a perfect nest to rest after a long day of exploration, or simply relaxing all day long. Shared roof top terrace available one flight up. Another Tatami-room apartment also available in the same building.
The entire apartment is all yours during your stay, plus there's a shared roof top garden available one flight up. This urban greenery is designed and maintained by Coco and friends. It is open 24/7. Coin operated Washer/Dryer and a large drying area available there. FREE rental bike2. Coffee bike EDENICO&Bar on the ground floor.
《The apartment is situated in a convenient location》
- 3 min walk from Metro Midosuji line/Yotsubashi line Daikokucho Station
- 6 min walk from JR Imamiya Station
- 10 min walk from JR Shin-Imamiya Station
- 2 min walk from the nearest convenience store (And lots of other stores/restaurants nearby)
- 20 min walk or 1 stop by Metro from Namba/Dotonbori, 2 stops Shinsaibashi
《To Osaka Atrractions》
- 2 min by Metro Midosuji line to Shinsekai/Tsutenkaku Tower
- 2 min by Metro Midosuji line to Tennoji Zoo (Dobutsuen-mae)
- 3 min by Metro Yotubashi line to Americamura/Horie
- 4 min by Metro Midosuji line to Tennoji/Abeno Harukasu
- 11 min by Metro Midosuji line/Yotsubashi line to Umeda
- 16 min by JR line to The Universal Studios Japan/Osaka Castle
- 17 min by Metro Midosuji line to Shin-Osaka
- 24 min by Metro Yotsubashi line to Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan
- 42 min by JR line to Nara
- 50 min by JR line to Kyoto
《From Kansai International Airport》
- BY TRAIN (Takes about 60 min)
Take Nankai line straight to Namba, then switch to subway and one stop to Daikokucho. The apartment is 3 min walk from Daikokucho station.
- BY BUS (Takes about 60 min)
Adult 1050Yen Child 530Yen
Get on bus from Kansai Airport Terminal 1 to OCAT Namba
(From Terminal 2 you can take free shuttle bus to Terminal 1. Takes 11 min)
From Namba, take subway one stop to Daikokucho.
The apartment is 3 min walk from the station.
※Yamato tourist Information Center on 2F of OCAT keeps your luggage.
500 yen per luggage for up to 3 days.
Business Hour 8:00am to 9:00pm year round.
- MIDNIGHT/EARLY MORNING BUS
Adult 1550Yen Child 780Yen
If you arrive early morning or late at night when subways do not operate anymore, please take a bus to/from Kansai Airport.
00:15 KIX Terminal 2 Bldg. Bus Stop No.2
00:30 KIX Terminal 1 Bldg. 1F Bus Stop No.2
01:24 Nankai Namba Station
01:15 KIX Terminal 2 Bldg. Bus Stop No.2
01:30 KIX Terminal 1 Bldg. 1F Bus Stop No.2
02:24 Nankai Namba Station
Then 9min by taxi to the apartment.
《From Itami Airport》
Take the shuttle bus to Namba Station then switch to Metro Midosuji line and one stop to Daikokucho Station.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask :)Get the full listing »