Welcome to Noble House on the Beach, a luxurious 5 bedroom private beach front villa located in the beautiful Montego Bay. Noble House is perched on one of the most coveted sites on Jamaica's lush north coast. This iconic villa is a unique, sprawling 15,000-square-foot private home.
Outside you will find a well-kept lawn dotted with gardens and a soft sand beach where you will find complimentary kayaks. The gentle surf makes it easy for parents and kids alike to paddle and play as much desired. Many memorable moments will be made here. The sprawling grounds are like both a park and a playing field. The gardens include a wild orchid tree, herb garden, two mango trees, one lime tree and a beautiful breadfruit tree. The wide lawns are home to croquet, badminton and volleyball. 100 yards offshore is Holden's Reef, a continuation of the barrier reef complex that fronts much of Jamaica's north coast. Easily reachable by kayak, this live reef is home to a myriad of tropical fish and corals. At low tide, portions protrude above the water so you can step from your kayak to snorkel in shallow water. On the ocean side, deeper waters beckon the more adventurous or scuba equipped.
You will have the perfect start to each of your days in The Master bedroom at Noble House that opens out to its own spacious porch where you will wake to the aroma of eye-opener Jamaican coffee, quietly placed there by our butler. After you have had your delicious full breakfast, you might enjoy a walk east on the beach for your morning exercise. Take a swim in the sun. Take a moment at the point to gaze eight miles across the sea to the town of Montego Bay, stunning when lit after dusk. Stroll back to the villa and grab a cold drink, then take the spiral staircase to the roof deck for a more elevated view of Montego Bay. On a quiet night, the sound of waves lapping on the beach may lull you to sleep.
• 5-bedroom, 6-bath waterfront estate on 5 acres
• 15,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor living space
• 500-foot beach directly on the Caribbean Sea
• 35' x 55' free-form swimming pool
• 2 sea kayaks, life vests provided
• Air-conditioning in all bedrooms and Pool Cottage
• Cable television in all bedrooms and veranda, VCRs, DVD, stereo cassette/CD player & iPod docks
• 2 telephone lines
• Complimentary WiFi and Internet access (bring your laptop)
• Safes, robes and hairdryers
• Staff of 9: chef, butler, housekeepers, gardeners, laundress (Note: Chef Jerome is an experienced Kosher cook.)
• The Tryall Club membership: complimentary beach, tennis, gym, pool,Hummingbird Kids Club, non-motorized water sports, Internet room, new Usain Bolt Games Room for kids, teens & adults, jogging trail, afternoon tea & Manager's Cocktail Party. For various fees: golf, tennis lessons, Happy Hour, hair salon & spa, bars & restaurants, boutique, motorized water sports, beach parties Mon-Wed-FriGet the full listing »