Happy Pineapple Condo: Amazing beach-front rental, updated with new paint, furniture, BEST BEDS EVER & TVs, right on the beach with pool and lawn!
The Happy Pineapple is a relaxing and fun beach getaway where you can enjoy stunning ocean views, a dip in the oceanfront pool and cocktails in the backyard. Staying in for the evening? You will enjoy the attractive vibe, open floor plan, and state of the art technology (Sonos, fast wi-fi) inside your condo without missing any of the water views.
Our condo is located in the heart of Jacksonville Beach, one of Florida’s most vibrant beach towns. Whether you plan to bring your board and hit the waves, enjoy local bars and dining, catch some live music, quiet strolls along the beach or simply enjoy breathtaking sunrises from your sofa or patio, you have every option at your fingertips. The condo is conveniently located within walking distance of all of the top local attractions and is just a couple of miles from popular Neptune and Atlantic beaches. And we provide 2 bicycles for you to use during your stay, helping you to easily get around to local attractions and enjoy the area without paying daily fees to rent them!
The Happy Pineapple condo has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and is located on the ground floor of a friendly mid-rise beachfront community. Don't mess with narrow staircases or slow elevators when you can walk right out of your living room! The bedrooms each have new beds, with a king in the master and a queen in the guest bedroom. The condo sleeps 4 comfortably, but can accommodate up to one additional guest on the couch in the living room or an air mattress (provided by request). We also accept pets on a case-by-case basis.
Here are some additional features you will find at the Happy Pineapple:
· Living room with floor to ceiling windows and sliding glass door leading to our lawn, the pool and of course the music of crashing waves and panoramic ocean views
· Large master suite with walk-through closet and custom-tiled shower
· Eat-in kitchen with ocean views and well-equipped with everything you need to prepare any type of meal at home
· Dishwasher, microwave oven and garbage disposal
· Washer and dryer
· Big, new TVs in living room & bedrooms
· High speed Wi-Fi with 27-inch iMac Apple computer
· Digital Cable and SMART TV apps (i.e. Netflix)
· NEST thermostat and smoke (& Carbon monoxide) detector
· Keyless entry (no keys to lose!)
· 2 bicycles to use during your stay
· Beach chairs and towels for you to use during your stay
· Beach gear like umbrellas, shelters, sand castle kit, etcy
· Patio with Adirondack chairs and community back yard
· Community oceanfront pool
· Dedicated parking spot, located right outside the front door- easy loading in and out!
· Baby equipment (Pack and Play, PlayYard fence and infant booster seat) available upon request for small guests and/or visiting grandchildren
We keep all of our items at our condo so your packing and traveling is easier.
The Happy Pineapple is the perfect seaside retreat, offering both rest and relaxation and plenty of dining options and nightlife, right on your doorstep. It’s the perfect fit for anyone looking to enjoy a magical oceanfront sunrise while sipping coffee on the patio. Or to read a good book by the pool. Or take long strolls on the beach. Enjoy the surf and sand. A family holiday. Romantic getaway. A visit with relatives who live nearby. Or even a local escape for those who live in nearby towns.
In addition, we are located near the following attractions:
· Jax Beach Pier = ½ mile
· Mayo Clinic = 5 miles or 10-15 minutes
· TPC Sawgrass Golf Course = 8 miles or 22 minutes
· Everbank Field Stadium/Downtown Jax = 17 miles or 30 minutes
· Jacksonville International Airport = 27 miles or 37 minutes
· St. Augustine = 32 miles or 1 hour
· Disney World = 160 miles or 2.5 hours
We are not only the property managers, but we are the owners. The Happy Pineapple is a special place to our family where we are creating many happy lifelong memories. We look forward to sharing it with you and providing you with an exceptional experience. And we hope to host you again and again, and get to know you. We want you to love it here as much as we do! Looking forward to hearing from you!
Max, Sara, Ollie & CharlieGet the full listing »