Perfect location, no need for a car, you will be able to walk or bike anywhere from this charming ocean view condo. Spend your days relaxing out by the oceanfront pool and walking the beach (boardwalk beach access from Oceanside park directly next to the building).
Enjoy morning coffee or an afternoon cocktail from the balcony with an ocean view!
Directly across the street from one of the most popular local breakfast spots in town and right next to Oceanfront Park.
You will not run out of options if you want to explore Jax Beach. Walk to Jacksonville Oceanfront Pavilion, where you will find seasonal concert series. Talk a stroll down the Jacksonville Beach Pier to watch local fishermen, or just get a great view of the sunset.
Jax Beach also has a vibrant night life. Find Lynch's Irish Pub, Surfer - The Bar, The Pier and many others all within a half a mile!
The building was built in 1983 so it is an older building with character, but the condo itself is clean and welcoming on the inside. You will feel right at home with a king-sized bed in the bedroom and 2 love seats that each fold out to twin sized bed in the living area. Fully equipped kitchen so if you feel like staying in after a day in the sun you can. Washer/Dryer in the unit! Everything you need for a fun day at the beach including: chairs, cooler, towels, toys and boogie boards.
The unit has 1 assigned covered parking spot, and plenty of first come first serve parking. This space is perfect for the couple looking for a beach getaway or a small family needing the conveniences of home that a hotel just cannot offer.
Balcony is not able to be used at this time due to needing repairs but trust us it does not take away from the beach charm.
Please note that it is on the 3rd floor and there is no elevator so those not being able to go up 2 flights of stairs may not find this to be a great fit.
• Restaurants & Nightlife
• Adventure Landing Water Park
• Golf courses, including: TPC, Jacksonville Golf and Country, and Windsor Park
• Art Galleries
• Shopping: Walkable distance to high end boutiques & surf shops. Quick 15-minute drive to St Johns Town Center.
• Top Golf
• Ocean and intracoastal watersports, including boat rentals
• South Beach Park: volleyball courts, splash park, brand new skate park and huge wooden shaded playground.
• Mayo Clinic & Beaches Hospital
• Downtown Jacksonville 25-min drive for sporting events and concerts
• Jacksonville International Airport 35 min drive
• St Augustine 40 min drive South
• Daytona Beach 1.5 hours South
• Disney World 2 hour driveGet the full listing »