A charming and cozy studio at 20 min from Venice with a large double bed with the possibility to add a third single bed and a bright, spacious bathroom.
The studio is situated in the center of the town Mogliano Veneto in the front of the church at 3 min walk from the bus and train station which brings you to Venice (20 min), Padua (40 min) , Verona (1h20min), Trieste (2h), Milan ( 2h30min), Bologna (1h30min) etc.
There is a fully equipped kitchen with microwave, coffee machine, fridge and all accessories needed.
A flat TV screen with Netflixfree WI-FI are at your disposal.
Downstairs the propriety is full of restaurants, bars, shops and markets.
If passioned about sports and activities there is the opportunity to play golf, tennis and other services (as guide for Venice) nearby the studio and the the hosts may book for you on request.
You can leave your baggage on site after check-out and then come back to retrieve it later.
AIR-CONDITIONING and INTERNET WIFI !!
In the apartment there are:
- the entrance
- - a bathroom with shower, wc, bidet, hairdryer COMPLETELY RESTORED in February 2017
- one bedroom with a double bed, a big wardrobe and a dresser with a large mirror
- a living room with a brand-new sofa bed (comfortable thick mattress 140cmx200cm)
- a single bedroom
- a fully equipped kitchen (toaster, kettle, gas stove, oven, fridge and freezer)
- the flowery TERRACE: a wonderful and picturesque place where you can chill, have your breakfast, lunch, dinner ... or just drink a glass of wine enjoying the view of the canal in front of you!
The apartment is on the first floor.
The apartment is very easy to reach:
- from the airport directly by ALILAGUNA boat orange line
- from train station, car park and bus station by water bus
The boat is very close and we will meet you.
The apartment is located in CANNAREGIO, one of the six districts of Venice. This is a popular district of Venice, the gothic church Madonna Dell Orto, the Ca D Oro (one of the most beautiful palace on the Grand Canal), the Casino etc.
It is one of the most "Venetian" area, here you can still see the life from citizens side.
The apartment is out of the main chaotic streets, in a peaceful and picturesque area close to the house of the famous Renaissance painter Tintoretto and next to the very venetian and historical Mastelli Palace (aka Camel Palace). Despite this, in a few steps you can find everything you need (restaurants, bars, supermarkets, ice cream, pharmacy etc) and reach the main attractions as San Marco, the Rialto s bridge, etc.
We will welcome you with a lot of suggestions!
With our help you will have the chance to live our city as a venetian!Get the full listing »