A cosy flat just two minutes walk from San Peter's Square!
Welcome to your home away from home; a comfortable and well connected flat in a prime location in Rome.
Picture yourself relaxing in the living area, with its elegant decor and cosy feel. Whether you’re spending your time chilling out with friends or family, or you’re coming back after a long day of exploring the city, you can take the weight off your feet and make yourself at home! The sofa even converts into a double sofa bed to accommodate extra guests.
In the kitchen, you’ll find everything you need to cook a delicious meal.
The double bed is on the mezzanine and there is even plenty of storage space so you can fully unpack and settle in. Each bed is fitted with fresh hotel-quality linens.
Towels and toiletries are provided in the well-appointed bathroom so you can enjoy an energising shower in the morning!
The property will be professionally cleaned before your stay.
The apartment is your own. Cleaned professionally with fresh luxury linens, it's prepared for each new visitor.
Interaction with guests:
My home is managed by Hostmaker; they are an award-winning property management service team who know Rome like the back of their hand!
They will give you a warm welcome and they will take care of you in every aspect of your stay. They will provide you with the following services: check-in, cleaning, pre and in-stay assistance. If you have any questions, please get in touch through this channel.
Other things to note
Thank you for your interests in my apartment.
To offer you and all our guests a pleasant stay please consider the following:
- Check-in after 10.00 pm is subject to an additional fee of € 20 until 00.00am and €40 until 2.00am, to be collected at check-in preferably by credit card.
- Please respect the house and the people who live in the building.
- Additional cleaning and linens services are available for a fee and on request.
- According to Italian laws: Rome € 3,5 tourist tax applied per person per night for the first 10 nights. Children up to 10 years old are exempt. To be paid at check-in preferably by credit card or otherwise cash.
- Guests will be required to present valid IDs at the time of check-in for registration to the Italian security authorities.
- For long term rentals (over 30 consecutive nights), guests will be asked to sign a rental agreement that will be made available via email before arrival.
For any question please don’t hesitate to ask. We look forward to welcoming you in Rome!
The neighbourhood overview
This is a quite and residential area, with good transport links to the most well-knows cultural sites to visit in the eternal City. St. Peter's Church and St. Angel's Castle are around the corner (Vatican 3 minute walk away). 20 minutes away from the flat you can find two famous markets: the Trionfale Market where you can buy food, fruits and vegetables but also sandwiches and fish, and the Roman Flower Market. In the same area you have delicious bakeries, pubs and restaurants, so that you can choose the perfect place to have a really nice breakfast, lunch or dinner!
Walking around the flat, you can lose yourself in the alleys and you can easily find yourself admiring a wonderful view of the St. Peter's Dome!
Leonardo Da Vinci Airport: 60 minutes by public transport
Termini Station: 18 minutes by public transport
San Peter's Square: 2 minutes walk away
Spanish Steps: 14 minutes by public transportGet the full listing »