Welcome to our home! We’re so excited to open up our property to fellow travellers. Our studio flat is located in the beautiful area of Trastevere and is the perfect place for a couple. Enjoy exploring the city with ease, the neighbourhood is safe.
The flat is located in front of the Tiber Island!
We hope you enjoy your stay!
Our beautiful studio flat is ideally located in Trastevere, just 1 minute from the Tiber Island.
The flat is in the basement of the building and it is the ideal place for a couple who want to stay in the most romantic area of Rome.
The space is composed of a really comfortable sofa bed, a TV, a dining table and a fully equipped kitchen. The bed is made up with fresh, luxury linens to ensure a great night’s sleep! You’ll also find storage space so you can get unpacking and start feeling at home right away.
Our lovely bathroom is the perfect place to freshen up - wake up in the mornings with the fantastic shower! Fluffy white towels and shampoo are provided.
If cooking is your thing, you’re going to love spending time in the little kitchen, it is included in the common space of the flat, but it is equipped with all you need! There also is a little table where you can have your lunch/dinner!
All the appliances are easy to use - you’ll enjoy showing off your culinary skills here! Our property will be professionally cleaned before your stay.
The apartment is your own. Cleaned professionally with fresh luxury linens, it's prepared for each new visitor.
Interaction with guests:
My home is managed by Hostmaker; they are an award-winning property management service team who know Rome like the back of their hand!
They will give you a warm welcome and they will take care of you in every aspect of your stay. They will provide you with the following services: check-in, cleaning, pre and in-stay assistance. If you have any questions, please get in touch through this channel.
Other things to note
Thank you for your interests in my apartment.
To offer you and all our guests a pleasant stay please consider the following:
- Late check-in fee of € 20 for arrivals after 10.00pm to be paid at check-in preferably by credit card or otherwise cash.
- The heating system is available through the conditioner.
- Please respect the house and the people who live in the building.
- Additional cleaning and linens services available for a fee and on request.
- According to Italian laws: Rome € 3,5 tourist tax applied per person per night for the first 10 nights. Children up to 10 years old are exempt. To be paid at check-in preferably by credit card or otherwise cash.
- Guests will be required to present valid IDs at the time of check-in for registration to the Italian security authorities.
- For long term rentals (over 30 consecutive nights), guests will be asked to sign a rental agreement that will be made available via email before arrival.
For any question please don’t hesitate to ask. We look forward to welcoming you in Rome!
The neighbourhood overview
It is the historic center of the Eternal City, the magic side of Rome, that of the postcards and flashes of tourists cameras: is there anything else to add? Yet, it's not just an open-air museum to admire: it's a dynamic area to live and discover. Narrow streets where you get lost, including street markets, street artists, musicians, taverns and shops.
Leonardo Da Vinci Airport: 60 minutes by public transport
Termini Station: 20 minutes by public transport
Colosseum: 14 minutes by public transport
Vatican Museum: 20 minutes by public transportGet the full listing »