Beautiful 50 sqm studio apartment in an historic building in the heart of the historical centre of Rome, just a five minute walk from the Spanish Steps. Bright and quiet despite its central location, the apartment can be reached in a few minutes by the metro A (stop: Spagna), and the location is ideal for visiting the most important historical-cultural sites, like TrinitÃ dei Monti, Via dei Condotti, Via del Babuino and Piazza del Popolo.
This 50sqm apartment is located on the mezzanine floor and consists of a living room, kitchen, bedroom and a bathroom.
Entering the house there is aÂ hallway that opens directly onto the livingÂ room. The living room is furnished with a French-size sofa bed (145cm x 190cm),Â two sideÂ tables, TV on the wall and a dining table withÂ four chairs. From the living room you can accessÂ a lovely balcony furnished with a table and four chairs.
To the left of the hallway is the kitchen, small but equipped with everything you may need: a small fridge,Â stove, oven, microwave with grill, electric kettle, cutlery and crockery for six people. The washing machine is also positioned in the kitchen.
An arch divides the bedroom from the living area and is furnished with a double bed (160cm x 190cm), two bedside tables, armchair and wardrobe.
The bathroom has a shower cabin.Â
The apartment is equipped with an air conditioning system in the living area.
The apartment is located in a pedestrian area: cars and motorcycles are not allowed in the area of the "Trident" (Via del Corso, Via del Babuino and Via Ripetta, which start from Piazza del Popolo, one of the access begins in Via San Sebastianello).
Either way, in the vicinity of the apartment you can park for free in the presence of white stripes, or against payment in case of blue strips only when the ZTL (limited area to traffic) timetable permits the entrance to the area of the municipality of Rome, from 18:00 to 23:00 from Monday to Friday, 06:30 to 14:00 on Saturdays and Sundays all day unless changes for extraordinary reasons have been applied. The apartment is located in the ZTL A1 area and one can access the area between 19.00 -23.00 from Monday to Friday, 06.30 - 10.00 on Saturday, Sunday all day except for extraordinary changes.
Metro A: stop 'Spagna', 130 m (3-minute walk)
Vatican: By metro A from 'Spagna' (20 minutes)
Termini station: by metro A from 'Spagna' (16 minutes)
Piazza del Popolo - 800 m (10-minute walk)
Spanish Steps - 160 m (4-minute walk)
Via di S. Sebastianello connects Piazza di Spagna to the avenue of TrinitÃ dei Monti and its name is due to the presence in the past of an image of S. Sebastiano, painted in a chapel that was once on this street and also for its small size. First, the street was called "Salita di S. Sebastianello" and also "degli Olmi", for the presence of these trees along the road. In 1733 the portion of the wall of containment of the avenue of viale della TrinitÃ dei Monti collapsed, destroying the ancient chapel.
Via di San Sebastianello is located in the heart of the "Trident" area, neighbourhood that is named after a hand weapon consisting of a spear with three prongs because of its shape like a trident branches off in three ways: Via di Ripetta, Via Babuino and Via del Corso.
Great personalities like poets Keats and Shelley, Johann Wolfgang Goethe and Federico Fellini lived in this neighbourhood.
Lovers of shopping will not be dissatisfied, as all the big luxury brands are found in these streets.
Places to visit in the neighbourhood:
- The Spanish Steps, the setting offered by the ocher-colored buildings, the Bernini fountain and the staircase on which stands the church Trinita dei Monti help to create an 18th-century atmosphere
- Sciarra Gallery, located in the courtyard of the palace, which links via Minghetti to Piazza dell'Oratorio
- French Academy - Villa Medici, which dates back to the mid-16th century; the project was created by the architect Giovanni Lippi
- Fountain of the Four Rivers
- Goethe House, where from 1786 to 1788 the German poet Johann Wolfgang Goethe lived
- Keats-Shelley House
- Via Margutta, the famous art street in the capital at the foot of the Pincio
- Fontana del Babuino
- Piazza San Lorenzo in Lucina
Some of the most beautiful squares of Rome are within walking distance of Via della Vite: Piazza del Popolo, Piazza Venezia, Piazza di Pietra, Piazza Navona, and much more.
- Only a few steps away from the apartment is The British Council, British Institute for the Promotion of Cultural Relations in Italy and the World, and the Collegio San Giuseppe - Istituto De Merode, a Catholic School directed by the Brothers of Christian Schools, a religious congregation founded in 1680 by s. Jean Baptiste de La Salle.
* Neighborhood information:
Actividades cercanas: Restaurants, Shopping, Sightseeing
* Check in: after 15:00h
* Check out: before 12:00h
* Security deposit: â‚¬ 300.00-On arrival you will be required to leave a fully refundable security deposit - cash
* Refund: Deposit refund at departure
* Extra cost already included:
Towels included in the price
Bed linen included in the price
Cleaning included in the priceGet the full listing »