A small, charming, open plan apartment located on the first floor. And 'ideal for a couple. It is located in the heart of Old Trastevere precisely behind the beautiful Piazza Santa Maria in Trastevere. Here, day and night, performing street artists and this magnificent square becomes the focus of the nightlife of Trastevere. The apartment overlooks two large windows with double glazing (built in 2015, just to allow you to sleep peacefully) on the square de 'Renzi, which in summer is very busy. The apartment is divided into a living area, a sleeping area, a kitchen and a shower bathroom. Air conditioning and Internet line.
We are in the heart of Trastevere, the district of Rome that more than any other has preserved fragments of the old Roman popular culture. It 's the heart of the "movida" night and day. Trattorias, pubs, pizzerias, nightclubs, shops special art workshops. Corner of Via della Pelliccia and Via del Moro is the Antico Caffè del Moro, the second oldest Caffè di Roma, after the Greek Cafe in Via Condotti.
Central position. A stone's throw from the Tiber River, Piazza Campo de 'Fiori, with its famous market, Piazza Navona, Piazza Venezia and the Roman Forum.
The apartment is on the first floor of a sixteenth-century building, no elevator, as in all the old houses, but it is on the first floor with one flight of stairs you are at home. It 'was recently renovated and is ideal for a couple. double bed, large closet, bathroom with shower, living area with table, sofa, bookshelf. The ceiling has original wooden beams, the floor is tiled antique handmade. The old brick arches of the windows contrast with the modern furniture and give the apartment a particular character.
The car is not needed, you go walking everywhere, even to take the Tram 8 that leads to Largo Argentina and Piazza Venezia. There is also a private garage on the street, pay for those wishing to get to Rome by car.
The apartment is offered for rent: from a minimum of 3 nights and a maximum of two years. Maximum assistance of the owner for any problem. Intervention speed of electric and hydraulic. Maximum cleanliness of the environment. Check-in up to 7pm, not beyond.
Supplied to the apartment:
• Air conditioning (hot and cold)
• Internet line
• Ceiling fan
• Washing machine
• Satellite TV
• Microwave oven
• electric ceramic hob with 4 burners
• Iron and ironing board
• boiler for hot water
• Bed linen and towels
• Cooking utensils, plates and cutlery
• Tea and coffee tea \ coffee
How to get
• From Termini Station, take a bus to Largo Argentina and there take Tram 8 towards "Casaletto" and get off at "Belli" stop. From here you go on foot because of Lungaretta to Piazza Santa Maria in Trastevere and then right lane Foot. You are in Piazza de 'Renzi.
• From Trastevere Station take Tram 8 towards "Argentina, Piazza Venezia" and get off at "Belli". Same path walk.
• International airport of Fiumicino or taxi to Piazza de 'Renzi, or by train to the station of Trastevere and then Tram 8 to the stop "Belli". Then walk.Get the full listing »