Luxury lakeside villa in Pianello del Lario, with own pool and beach access, on Lake Como, Italy. A bright and spacious 8-bedroomed villa, ideal for large groups of friends or family.
This stunning holiday property, equipped with all modern conveniences including air conditioning, is built over two floors (600m²) and can accommodate up to 16 people:
- The ground floor comprises a spacious and bright living room with comfortable sofas, satellite TV, internet corner and eight French doors opening directly onto the panoramic lake view terrace. Fully-fitted kitchen including dishwasher. The large dining room accommodates 14 people. Games room for children with table tennis and and numerous other toys (can be transformed as bedroom on request). Bathroom with shower and facilities for people with wheelchair. Two guest toilets. Laundry room with washer and dryer.
- The first floor provides 5 en-suite double bedrooms with air-conditioning. Two single rooms (not air-conditioned), adjoin two of the double rooms, making them ideal for children; one provides access to a balcony with a beautiful lake view. Finally you’ll find a small twin bedroom (air-conditioned), ideal for the kids or a nanny.
The villa is set in 800m² of private land and situated only a few metres from a public (gravel) beach. A public footpath runs between the shore and the property boundary. Within the grounds of the house you can admire the Como lake and surrounding mountains views while basking in the sun on the large terrace (360m²) which provides 16 sun-loungers, take a dip in the heated pool (which also can be covered), or watch your children play with the outdoor toys provided. The property has parking space for up to 6 cars. Behind the villa is a quiet but fascinating boat museum displaying hundreds of lake boats that have contributed to the nautical history of Lake Como from the 19th century onwards. Overall an idyllic vacation location to relax and enjoy the wonderful Italian sun.
The holiday villa lies just 600m away from the village of Pianello del Lario where you can walk for kilometres along the beautiful lakeside promenade. The village also provides grocery shops, a restaurant, bank and post office. Just 10 km to the south is the beautiful lake town of Menaggio, which can also be reached by an enchanting ferry ride. The picturesque town of Bellagio, the “pearl of the lake”, and the mediaeval village of Varenna are both reached in 30 minutes by ferry. The neo-classical Villa Carlotta in Tremezzo, with its botanical garden can be reached in 20 minutes. Como, with its historic town centre, elegant shops, restaurants, cafes, a panoramic promenade, ferry port, and a railway station where you can catch a train to Milan, is 45 km away.
Water, electricity, gas, air conditioning, heating, daily cleaning service (from Monday to Saturday), daily change of towels, twice a week change of bed linen, welcome dinner on arrival, satellite TV (SKY), CD, DVD, telephone, fax, wireless internet, safe, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, baby bed and high chair, children toys, table tennis table, garden, pool (8 x 5m; depth 1,2m), barbecue, parking, lake access
- Security deposit on arrival (refundable): 1000 euro
- Buoy for your boat (upon request): 100 euro per week
- Telephone charged according to use
- Tourist tax: to check upon arrival if applicable
- Domestic animals allowed
Arrival and departure:
Bookings per week
The swimming pool is open and heated from May to October (contact us for exact dates). Outside of this period it can be heated upon request at extra charge.
On the ground floor there is a bathroom suitable for a wheelchair. A room on the ground floor could be arranged as a single or double bedroom, separated by curtains from the living room. Please note that the use of the bathroom and bedroom must be requested when booking.
Additional services upon request (to book directly with the local villa staff):
Guide for cultural visits and excursions
Transfer to and from the airports
Rent of sea boats, motorboats, waterski and mountain bikes
Beauty treatments and massages at the Villa
Access to the wine cellar
Private visit to the nautical motorboat museumGet the full listing »