The property is made of 3 adjoining villas, with a stunning private pool, forming an enormous & beautiful private complex, perfect for families and large groups of friends traveling together.
Each lovely villa has its own kitchen, living room and dining room as well as private gardens. All the villas have air-con and Wi-Fi internet access.
The interiors of the Villas Hope have been decorated with delightful items from the 1950s found by the owner at local antique markets making each villa uniquely interesting but still casual and comfortable.
Bath towels are changed weekly and beach towels are provided for your jaunts to the nearby sea.
Five Double Bedrooms are located on the ground floor with wheelchair accessibility.
There is a stunning 12 x 6 meter swimming pool, pool shower, outside WC and a large BBQ area with outdoor pizza oven for a wonderful al fresco experience . There is also a table tennis table.
The outdoor dining table is perfect for lovely evenings of home-made pizza under the stars (why, we can even find you a pizza chef if you can't be bothered to make them yourself. And he’ll even teach you how!) while a refreshing glass of local wine by the side of the pool can’t be beat. And an al fresco breakfast under the vines? Bliss.
Bicycles may be also be rented with prior notice so just let us know and we'll have them waiting for you.
Acres of fruit trees, olive/almond groves and farmland surround Villa Hope and the quiet countryside is perfect for walks in the sun before a refreshing dip in the pool. And if the beauty surrounding you is so inspiring it brings out your artistic side, we can arrange a local English artist to tutor you or your group.
If you've decided to explore the surrounding area there is much to d!
- FOODIES: If you're eating out, the food of Puglia is renowned throughout Italy. Carovigno, 4 kilometres away, is a fortified hilltop town and home to the restaurant, Gia Sotto l’Arco, hailed by Italian food critics as the best in Puglia. Ceglie Messapica, another very pretty hilltop town just 12 kilometres away, is known as a centre of gastronomy and boasts a Michelin starred restaurant, Al Fornella da Ricci. There is also a huge choice of very reasonably priced, family run restaurants and bars, many near the beaches serving the catch of the day.
- ANTIQUE MARKETS: Visit Antique markets in nearby towns every Sunday,other local markets are weekly and great fun .They sell everything from locally grown fruit and veg to nearly new Dolce e Gabbana!
- BEACHES: The nearby Adriatic beaches are sandy or rocky, take your choice. Most of the best are a short drive from the villa with nearest only minutes away. They are safe and have lifeguards in attendance.
- OSTUNI: Head north and within 15 minutes you will arrive at Ostuni, The White City. It is well worth exploring the twisting lanes that criss-cross this medieval city on a hill and is particularly beautiful when lit up at night. Carry on up the coast road towards Bari and you will pass through Monopoli and Polignano, both worth a wander. Inland from Bari you will discover Catel Del Monte. This amazing castle was built by Frederick II in 1240 for no apparent reason. It is visible from miles away and its mixture of architectural styles has even had Dan Brown commenting as to its symbolic meaning.
- LECCE: To the south is Lecce, the Florence of the South. Fantastic baroque architecture surrounds you in the historic walled city which is easy to wander around as it has been pedestrianised.
- TORRE GUACETO: To the east of the villas there is the Torre Guaceto, a protected coastal area that attracts hosts of migrating birds. There you may rent bicycles and visit the unspoiled beaches, plus there are lots of walks through the reserve.
- BRINDISI: Brindisi is only 20 km from the villas with lots to see and do. The Appian Way starts here. The port is central to the city, which was once the setting off point for the Crusaders however, it is now more popular as a place to set off by ferry to discover what the beautiful Adriatic has to offer!
- AND MUCH MORE: At the villa, we have left you a list of where these restaurants/markets are held, along with directions for getting to them. We provide a lot of information on what you can explore around!Get the full listing »