Villa Byron is a splendid aristocratic villa of the late 19th century, surrounded by greenery with a large park and a tree-lined avenue of remarkable charm.
Entering the park you can see the splendid marble sculptures that lead to the ancient bronze fountain surrounded by the gazebos, benches and trees making the area an intimate and romantic place.
The interiors are of great charm and give a mark of refinement and class that is unique in its kind, furnished with a magnificent taste by an internationally renowned architect.
The villa is on three floors.
From the ground floor where the living area is located, guests can access the beautiful outdoor park.
The ground floor is a large entrance hall.
On the first and second floor there are two bedrooms and two terraces that overlook the park.
Great feeling of pleasantness and serenity is felt by the rooms that are immersed in the green.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
Bedroom 1: "Balance" King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower and tub, Air conditioning, Direct Access to the swimming pool.
Bedroom 2: "Twins" King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with jacuzzi tub, Air conditioning, Access to the terrace.
Bedroom 3: "Lion" French bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Access to the terrace.
Bedroom 4: "Sagittarius" Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Access to the terrace.
Bedroom 5: "Cancer" King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Access to the terrace
Bedroom 6: "Fish" King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with jacuzzi tub, Air conditioning
Bedroom 7: "Toro" French bed has a bathroom ensuite terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
• Fully equiped kitchen
• Air conditioning
• Fireplace (unusable)
• Wi-Fi access
• Baby equipment
• Washing machine
• Hair dryer
• Swimming pool 8x4 m (open between May and October)
• Outdoor furniture
• Alfresco dining
• Charcoal BBQ
• Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
• Electricity consumption
• Water and gas consumption
• Mid week (Wednesday) full villa cleaning
• Once a week linen change
• Bath towels changed weekly
• Bed linen changed weekly
• Security Deposit: Euro 1,000.00 cash on arrival refunded on departure
• Final Cleanings 12 Pax: Euro 250.00 - Deducted from safety deposit
• La Spezia City Tax: Euro 2.50 / Day for Person - Deducted from safety deposit
• Pets: € 5.00 Day per animal
• Heating: 40.00 / Day
At Extra Cost - advance notice may be required:
• Pre-stocking villa
• Activities and excursions
• Chef service
• Continental breakfast
• Horseback riding
• Wine tours
• Guided tours in the Cinque Terre
• Utilities consumption on long period
• Additional cleaning service
• Additional maid service
• Additional linen and towel change
• Additional bedding (Twin size bed)
• 2 km to:
or Porto Mirabello La Spezia
o Grocery store
or La Spezia Train Station
or La Spezia Hospital
• 12 km to 5 Terre National Park
• 13 km to Lerici
• 15 km to Porto Venere
• 79 km to Portofino
• 51 km to Forte Dei Marmi
• 78 km to Lucca
• 150 km to Florence
• 221 km to Gardaland Theme Park
• 419 km to Rome
• Pets on request
• No smoking
• Check-in is anytime 4:00 PM> 7:00 PM and check out by 10:00 AM
• All credit cards holders must be aged 25 years and older at check-in.
• According to Italian law (ART. 109 - TULPS), the Hosts and / or managers of any touristic structure. In order to facilitate the registration, you will need to provide full contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.) 196/2003) on privacy protection, prior to your arrival at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, solicit any service or product that is only for the individual responsible of the rental agreement.
• Security deposit is collected on arrival for an amount of EUR 1. 000
• Accommodation Tax of EUR 2. 50 / person / night is required.
• Maximum of 4 children are permitted.
________________________________________Get the full listing »