** English / French see below **
Welcome to the Villa Galli!
Grand Lombardy Villa is a family-owned estate, a 17th Century Historic Monument located in the heights.
Grand Villa Lombardy is a family-owned estate, a 17th Century Historic Monument located in the heights, overlooking Lake Maggiore.
The Villa has been awarded the charm of its era by Frescos, Fountains, Chimneys, Reception Area and original furnishings.
A magnificent "Lombardy style" estate spanning 3000 m2 complete with tropical plants, ponds and a large swimming pool, which is heated year round.
The home is ideally situated for those who want to explore the lakes of Lake Maggiore, 5 minutes by car from the shores of Lake Maggiore, 45 minutes from the shores of Lake Maggiore Lake Lugano and less than 90 minutes from Lake Como.
Our house is located in the heights of the idyllic village of Cittiglio, at the foot of the mountains, 45 minutes from Milan Malpensa Airport and 60 minutes from the center of Milan.
- 14 rooms encompassing 450 m2
- 7 bedrooms (13 beds)
Many modern amenities including
- Lovely Swimming Pool (heating pump, security cover)
- Gourmet fully-equipped kitchen (oven, dishwasher, washer machine
- Garden includes Lounge chairs, Garden Tables, Barbecue
- Modern bathrooms
- Central Heating
- Linens, Dishes
- Bicycles (plenty of bicycle paths in the area)
- Games: Pétanque, Molkky, VolleyBall, Ping-Pong
- Piano (Instructor available upon request)
- Security: Yard and Gardens
- Cleaning services available upon request during your stay
The region is magnificent, the surrounding landscape is naturally lush and tropical. There are numerous natural reserves nearby.
A stay at Villa Galli is perfect for nature and sports lovers. You can easily go on boat outings, bicycle trips and hiking ...
Borromean Islands, Santa Caterina del Sasso Monastery, Villa Taranto Gardens, Villa Bozzolo, the cities of Varese and Milan and Lugano and Como Lakes
Located on the north of Milan, 45 minutes drive from the Milano Malpensa Airport.
Car rental at the Airport
Welcome to Villa Galli!
This family villa, classified as a historical monument, is a paradise on Earth located in a beautiful, wild and rich region by its history.
Villa Lombarde of the 17th century, classified as a historic monument, a real haven of peace. Family property preserved.
Located on the heights between mountain and lake in a small village, it offers the charm of the old (Frescoes, fountains, fireplaces, reception room, period furniture ...)
as well as many modern facilities (heated pool, central heating, modern bathrooms ...).
Private garden and "Lombarde" park with tropical plants, pond, fountain (~ 3000m2)
Calm and freshness assured.
Ideal to spend beautiful holidays with family and / or friends.
The house is located 3km from Lake Maggiore, accessible by car or bike very easily.
Many facilities available:
- Complete swimming pool equipment (heat pump, safety shutter ...)
- Garden equipment (deckchairs, garden tables, barbecue ...)
- Home Equipment (linen, dishes ...)
- Equipped kitchen (dishwasher, washing machine, oven ...)
- Bikes (many bike paths in the area)
- Games: Petanque, Molkky, Volley, ping-pong...
- Grand Piano (teacher available on request)
- Security: Park and garden entirely closed, Alarm and Safe at disposal.
- Cleaning possible on request during your stay
- Gardener and piscinist
Typical village located between the mountains 4km from Lake Maggiore and the small town of Laveno.
Beautiful region, very wild, tropical vegetation, nature reserves nearby.
Ideal for lovers of nature and hiking.
Area steeped in history, Borome Islands, Monastery of Santa Caterina del Sasso, Garden of Villa Taranto, Villa Bozzolo, City of Varese, Lugano, Milan ...
Many activities (hiking, boat trips, bike rides, swimming pool ...)
- Shopping center 24h / 24h (3min by car)
- Shops nearby (5min by car)
- Hospital (2min by car)
The Villa is located north of Milan, a 45-minute drive from Milan Malpensa International Airport.
Car highly recommended on site (possible hire at the airport).
Parking space available for several cars.Get the full listing »