Welcome to Villa Pamina, a beautiful six bedroom villa located in the picturesque town of Positano on the Amalfi coast. This eighteen-century property boasts bright, spacious rooms, heated swimming pool and stunning views of the ocean. It is a short stroll to the bustling town centre where you have an abundance of little cafés and restaurants.
There is a very Mediterranean feel about this villa with Vietri majolica tile décor which is very colourful and dotted throughout the house. The main floor comprises of a kitchen and a good size pantry with French double doors that lead out onto the terrace area, which boasts spectacular views. You will also find your four bedroom accommodation on this floor.
Downstairs on the lower floor, you have a fully equipped kitchen featuring a wood burning oven for an authentic Italian cooking experience. The dining room area has an oversized wooden table which seats 14 which is great for your family get-together or other social occasions. For the kids (young and old) there is a games room nearby which also has a pool table for your entertainment.
This luxury villa rental has four bedrooms with queen size beds that are all ensuite. There is also a 4th loft room with a single bed and bathroom. These rooms are of a traditional Italian style with tiled floor and stand-alone furnishings. The ensuite bathrooms have either bathtubs or showers for your convenience. On the lower floor, there is one single bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower - suitable for a young adult or nanny.
The outdoor area of Villa Pamina is very special; it has breathtaking scenery of the ocean and mountains behind so why not spend your days on the private terrace basking in Mediterranean sunshine, cooling off in your private swimming pool or relaxing on a sun lounger while reading a book and sipping a cold beverage.
You have plenty of dining choices, indoors in the Grand room, outside on the patio while taking in the sunset or strolling downtown to one of the many great cafes and restaurants.
With magnificence views of the ocean coupled with the peace and tranquillity that surround you, a stay at Villa Pamina will remain etched in your memory forever.
Included in the rent
• Electricity, A/C, heat, water and final cleaning
• Morning house cleaning from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
• Breakfast service for up to two hours. Cost of food extra to be paid based on store receipts
• Complimentary Sunday breakfast (cereal, milk, coffee, yoghurt, fresh fruit, eggs, bacon, pancakes, cookies)
• Mid-week change of bed linens, bath & pool towels (Wed)
• Wi-Fi internet connection for personal laptop
• Porter service available on the day of arrival and departure
• Pool and garden maintenance daily by the live-in staff of one
Not included in the rent
• Additional housekeeping service: €25 per hour
• Cook services
• Cost of food and beverages
• Pizza Party available for min 8 pax
• Parking at a garage nearby and valet service also available
Good to know
• Security deposit: €1,500 held at the agency
• Food allowance: €1,000 to be paid locally in cash
• No pets allowed
• Check-in: between 4:00 pm–8:00 pm – Checkout: before/by 10:00 am
• All the extra services must be paid locally, before departure, unless otherwise arranged
• Satellite TV
• Starter pantry kit
• Washing machine
• Wi-Fi Internet
• Wood oven
• Heated swimming pool
• Electricity, A/C, heat, and water is included
• Additional housekeeping service
• Cook services
• Cost of food extra to be paid based on store receipts
• Sorry, no pets
• Check-in: between 4:00 pm–8:00 pm
• Checkout: before/by 10:00 am
• All the above services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged
A word to the wise
• With limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are moreGet the full listing »