This beautiful and elegant Tuscan villa, with a full-sized private swimming pool and set in a country estate of 34 acres, is ideal for a large group of friends or family who want to enjoy spacious tasteful accommodation, a peaceful environment with breathtaking views - only a short drive from the lovely spa town of Bagni di Lucca. Here are some reasons for choosing La Dioma:
- Charming unspoilt part of Tuscany in an area of natural beauty and tranquility - low key tourism with many reasonably-priced restaurants, pizzerias and bars.
- Villa located on the edge of a pretty medieval village only 10 minutes from the vibrant town of Bagni di Lucca situated on banks of river Lima with shops, markets, spa resort with thermal waters, and many local festivals.
- Property situated at the end of a private road with no immediate neighbours.
- Truly breathtaking south-facing location with all day sunshine and uninterrupted 360º views of surrounding mountains dotted with medieval villages. La Dioma is the only property in Guzzano with a panoramic view of Bagni di Lucca and the Lima valley, spectacularly lit up at night.
- Traditional Tuscan farmhouse on three levels, more than 200 years old and tastefully restored with many original features including rock walls, cotto and chestnut beamed ceilings, and fireplaces.
- Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, English TV channels, DVD, sound system and other mod cons.
- Full large kitchen/diner fully equipped with modern appliances, fireplace and wood burner.
- Spectacular lounge with wood burner and panoramic patio doors to terrace and outside eating area.
- Six double bedrooms - four extremely spacious with modern en-suite bathrooms, plus a family bathroom and downstairs cloakroom.
- Magnificent outside paved terrace on two fronts of the property with car parking for up to four vehicles, barbecue, large stone dining table under shaded gazebo, smaller dining table, and sunbathing areas.
- Private full sized swimming pool (11.5m x 5m) sunken into an extensive paved terrace with shaded gazebo, dining area, and plenty of sunbeds for a large group . Uninterrupted amazing views whilst swimming!
- 34 acres of olive groves, meadows and woods with freshwater streams.
- An Italian cook can be arranged to prepare four course traditional Tuscan meals or pizzas at the villa at very economic prices.
It is hardly surprising that La Dioma is known locally as Paradiso!Get the full listing »