ED Refnr. 687111
VILLA BORGATTI. This detached villa dates back to the 19th century, is located below the Castle of Romena and is surrounded by a large park with lime trees, oaks and holm oaks. A path, about 300 meters long and flanked by cypress trees, leads to the property.
The 320 m² living area extends over two levels. The ground floor has a fireplace room with a living room suite, a large dining room, which opens up into the fireplace room, also with a suite and access to the outside. Furthermore, a kitchen with an external exit is at your disposal. The kitchen is equipped with an oven, a gas hob, a microwave, a fridge with a freezer, a dishwasher and a coffee machine. The ground floor also has a bedroom with a double bed and a bathroom with a shower and toilet. There is also a second double bedroom on the ground floor with a private bathroom with a shower and toilet and a bathroom with toilet and sink. A staircase leads from the ground floor to the first floor, where the staircase opens into a living room with a balcony, which is at your disposal. In addition, four bedrooms with a double bed, each with a private bathroom and shower, toilet and sink and a bedroom with a large bathroom with shower, bath, two sinks and WC. Further facilities include a TV and a DVD player. A washing machine is located in a small house near the holiday home. During the renovation, the architectural details of the old style of the building have been accentuated. The result was a cultured living environment with partly antique furnishings, clay tiles and ceilings with wooden beams or wood paneling.
On request, it is possible to take advantage of a paid service of bread and bread (only from Monday to Saturday, ordering and payment on site).
A terrace is available at the back of the holiday home, equipped with garden furniture and a garden pavilion, from which you can enjoy the splendid view of the valley and the medieval castles of Poppi, Romena and Porciano. At about 40 m from the house, there is a round and closed swimming pool with night lighting (water surface: 150 m², depth: 1.60 m, open from 27.04.-05.10.), Games for children and adults and parasols , sun beds with cushions and an outdoor shower with warm water. Also, near the pool, an outdoor kitchen is at your disposal with a table and a built-in grill, as well as a work area with a sink. There is also the play equipment for children.
The distance from the center of Pratovecchio with its shops is about 1 km. Near the holiday home, you will find a tennis court (1 km), possibility of horse riding (4 km) and a golf course (nine holes) (6 km). Florence and Arezzo are about 40 km from the holiday home. From Arezzo, you can get to Rome in about 1 hour.
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Final cleaning: once per object included in price .
- Visitor's tax: included in price .
- Pet: per pet and day Costs amounting to 6 EUR (optional).
- Internet: per object and day Costs amounting to 4 EUR (optional).
- Electricity: once per object according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Heating: according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Gas: according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Fuel for chimney/fireplace: per object and day according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Towels: per person and week available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: once per person available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Cot for adults: per object and week for rent at a price of 100 EUR (optional).
- Cot for children: per object and week for rent at a price of 40 EUR (optional).
- Property area: 30000 m²
- Enclosed with a hedge, a wall or a fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 3
- Number of toilets: 8
- Distance to lake (LAGO DI ROMENA): 1 km
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 1 km
- Distance to town (FIRENZE): 45 kmGet the full listing »