ED Refnr. 664515
Charming Mediterranean style holiday house, in an extraordinary setting surrounded by verdant, blooming olive, laurel and cypress trees. The house is located on a hillside which dominates the promontory of Punta San Vigilio and Mermaid Bay on Lake Garda, in one of the most fascinating areas of the lake, within the regional protected park of San Vigilio – Monte Luppia. It offers enchanting, unforgettable views over the lake and its beautiful scenery. Enclosed property (2.500 m2) with country style garden in silent position. The house is partly built around a lemon tree conservatory, laid down on the hillside on more levels. You can access the house by the ground floor, through the use of the staircase, however the upper floor can be reached by car too. The house has many large, well-equipped terraces, which are not advised for small children. Private parking within the enclosed property.
HOUSE DESCRIPTION: 1 Balcony, 3 large equipped terraces; Ground floor: kitchen (gas stove / el. oven, dishwasher, fridge, toaster, coffee machine, microwave) with access to a large terrace equipped for meals outside, dining room, living room, toilet; 1st floor (accessible by car as well): another living room with access to a large, equipped terrace, 5 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom (with sleeping sofa for a possible 12th person), laundry room (washing mashine); All bedrooms with private bathroom. Modern and simple style furniture. Internet free (WIFI) connection, SAT-TV, barbeque. Pets not allowed.
4 BATHROOMS ARE BEING RENOVATED IN WINTER 18/19. PICTURES UPDATING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
LOCATION: 0,8 km from equipped beaches and restaurant, 3 km from the characteristic town of Garda (all kinds of shops, MTB hire, harbour facilities, boat hire, sport and bathing centres), 6 km from a horse riding centre and the beautiful golf course of Marciaga (18 holes) facing the lake. MTB tracksand walking paths starting in front of the garten gate. Great hikking opportunities on the near mount Baldo (2.300 m heigh), which offers beautiful views over the whole lake. Ideal also for daily sightseeing tours to Verona (35 km), Mantua (50 km), Vicenza, Padua and Venice (130 km). For younger people, 15 km away there is also Gardaland, one of the biggest entertainment park in Italy.
IMPORTANT: we charge a fee of 60 € per week for electricity, gas ad water.
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Visitor's tax: per person and day Costs amounting to 1 EUR (Mandatory).
- Electricity: per object and week Costs amounting to 10 EUR (Mandatory).
- Gas: per object and week Costs amounting to 50 EUR (Mandatory).
- Final cleaning: per object and week Costs amounting to 220 EUR (Mandatory).
- Climatisation / Ventilators: according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Fuel for chimney/fireplace: per object and day according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Towels: per person and week available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per person and week available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Cot for adults: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Property area: 2500 m²
- Enclosed with a hedge, a wall or a fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 2
- Number of toilets: 1
- Distance to lake: 0.80 km
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 3 km
- Distance to town: 3 kmGet the full listing »